The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition PC
- -60%The Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon PC - DLC (EU & UK) (Steam)Special Price $6.09 RRP $15.19
- -74%The Outer Worlds: Non - Mandatory Corporate - Sponsored Bundle PC EU & UK (Steam)Special Price $25.39 RRP $98.29
- -74%The Outer Worlds Non Mandatory Corporate Sponsored Bundle PC EU (Epic)Special Price $25.39 RRP $98.29
- -72%The Outer Worlds Non Mandatory Corporate Sponsored Bundle PC (Epic)Special Price $27.89 RRP $98.29
- -72%The Outer Worlds Non Mandatory Corporate Sponsored Bundle PC (Steam)Special Price $27.89 RRP $98.29
- -44%Tales from the Borderlands PC (EPIC GAMES) (EU & UK)Special Price $11.39 RRP $20.29
ABOUT THE GAME
The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition is the ultimate way to play the award-winning RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Players who already have The Outer Worlds and its associated DLC, Murder on Eridanos and Peril on Gorgon, on Steam can upgrade to The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition for a reduced purchase price.* To enable the upgrade purchasing option, players must be signed into the same Steam Account they used to purchase the base game and its associated DLC and select the “Complete the Bundle” purchasing option.
You’ve tried the rest, now come back for the best! The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition includes the base game and all add-on content as the definitive way to play the beloved RPG from Obsidian Entertainment. This remastered masterpiece is optimized to be the absolute best version of The Outer Worlds… even if you choose to play this critically acclaimed RPG as the absolute worst version of your character.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the colony. Explore the various planets and locations of Halcyon, including the mysterious Gorgon Asteroid and delightful distilleries of Eridanos. As you encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.
- It’s The Outer Worlds you love, but even better: 2019’s hit RPG has been remastered with better graphics, improved performance, additional animations, higher-res environments, and more.
- Increased level cap: A higher level cap means even more ways to build your character from the seven branches of the skill tree.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops, they also affect your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or exploit them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-6700 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory 12 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 1060 6 GB or Radeon RX 590
- Storage62 GB available space
- OS Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor Intel Core i7-8700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 1080 Ti or GeForce RTX 2070 or Radeon RX 6700 XT
- Storage62 GB available space
GenreAction, Action RPG, Adventure, RPG
- 75Reviewed by ZacharyGreat Game with a few bugsI've really enjoyed this game a lot, it just has a few bugs with one of them locking me out of a story line because the person had died randomly without me being able to do anything.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam