General CD Key Questions
Our CD key allocation system does not auto-generate cd keys. It simply stores CD keys either in the form of a scan or text and then automatically allocates it to customers when a purchase has been approved.
To protect against fraud we occasionally hold orders, if this happens you will receive the following message: “As part of our standard security measures, orders are routinely selected for review to ensure the safety of our site. Your order will be reviewed by one of our agents.” Your order will manually be checked by one of our agents and should be cleared within 12 hours, if we require any further information we will contact you via email.
Our unique and self-developed CD key delivery system, allows for instant and automatic allocation of CD keys. Once the customer makes payment and passes the fraud checks the CD key will be made available on their cdkeys.com account and relevant email account, this enables our customers to experience fast and efficient self-service - whenever they want.
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Xbox Live Subscriptions/Points
Simple, please follow the steps below to redeem your Microsoft Points on your Xbox 360 console:
- Sign into Xbox LIVE.
- Click the Xbox Guide button located in the center of the controller.
- Navigate to the Marketplace tab. Select Redeem Code.
- Enter your 25 digit pre-paid code and enjoy!
Redeem your Microsoft Points on your computer:
- From Xbox.com, use your Windows LIVE ID to sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
- Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu.
- Click Redeem Code to enter the pre-paid code for the content that you want to redeem.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to enter and confirm the redemption on the pre-paid code.
Simple, please follow the steps below to become a new xbox live member:
- Connect your Xbox 360 to a broadband internet connection.
- In the dashboard, select My Xbox, Sign-on, Create Profile and then follow the instructions to create your account.
- Now select your new profile in My Xbox, select Join Xbox LIVE.
- Follow the easy on-screen instructions, redeem your code and enjoy!
Or extend your existing Xbox LIVE Gold Membership:
- Sign in to Xbox LIVE from My Xbox in the dashboard.
- Choose Manage Account, select Memberships, and select your membership plan.
- Choose Redeem Code and enjoy!
Sony PlayStation Network
Simple, please follow the steps below to redeem your Sony PlayStation Network card:
- If you do not have a Sony Entertainment Network Account (previously known as a PlayStation Network Account) create one on your Sony System or by visiting the playstation website on your PC.
- Visit the PlayStation Store via your PlayStation device.
- Select the "Redeem Codes" option on the top right of the screen (for PS Vita, tap the options button on the bottom right).
- Enter the 12 digit voucher code at the bottom of this card and select "Continue".
- Follow the on-screen instruction to redeem the code.
Some games need to be activated via the Developers Website.
E.g. World of Warcraft is activated via battle.net.
- Start by downloading/installing your Ubisoft game using the download provided on the games product page.
- Once the install is complete, launch the game by either locating the game's shortcut, or browse for the game in the Start > Programs list.
- Once Uplay launches, enter your Uplay account username and password.
- Login to Origin with the EA account you would like your game added to.
- Click on the Origin menu on the top left.
- Select "Redeem Product Code"
- Enter the serial key from the back of your game manual.
- The game will be added to your "My Games" section of Origin.
You can also redeem your code via the web:
- Go to activate.ea.com.
- Login with your EA / Origin account information.
- Enter your product code on the "Redeem Your Code" page.
- Launch Steam and login to your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Yes, when you use the guest checkout option on PayPal you will be able to pay directly with your credit/debit card without setting up a PayPal account.
Yes, we use PayPal as our sole payment provider and any other details that are stored on our system are protected by 128 bit SSL encryption.
Prices are displayed on our site in all major currencies including GBP, USD, EUR, AUD etc. However, you will be billed in GBP.
We currently support PayPal which fast and secure, customers can checkout with their PayPal account or as a guest directly with their credit/debit card if they do not currently have a PayPal account.
We aim to reply to all queries within 24 hours, normally we reply a lot quicker, please use the following form: Contact Us. Please do not send queries more than once as it will result in a delay to our response.
Since we are a digital only website we are able to sell instantly to any country in the world.
Sorry, for ease of use and to provide the best service we currently only sell the digital version of products.
Our management team have over thirty years of combined experience within the industry with an extensive network of suppliers and contacts from which to source products. We buy from all corners of the globe to ensure the cheapest possible prices and as we only sell products in digital form we're able to make significant savings on postage and related expenses - we then pass these reductions on to you, which ensures our pricing is the most competitive around!
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com