Tank Mechanic Simulator PC
- -41%Tales from the Borderlands PC (EPIC GAMES) (EU & UK)Special Price $11.59 RRP $19.69
ABOUT THE GAME
Fix, build and renovate highly detailed and fully interactive tanks (German, USA or Soviet), armored cars or self-propelled guns. Experience a realistic simulator game of being a Tank Mechanic.
Find abandoned and destroyed tanks from battlefields of Second World War. Use special tools to find each tank, and extract it from the ground. Grow your repair service business and start your own tank museum. Start the engine of a newly renovated tank, and feel its former power!
Take a seat inside the tank, as any of its crew. From here you can have better and easier access to the interior parts of the tank. Repair hatches, viewers, ammo holders, drive control components and gearbox parts.
To start the tank, you need to repair its engine, gearbox and fuel system. Take the engine out and move it to a special engine stand, to be able to interact with it. Make sure the fuel, coolant and oil systems are assembled and the fluids are filled, so the tank engine can be put to test.
Our tanks and vehicles are based on construction documents, expert opinions and insights from top II World War museums. Our goal is to give a fun and realistic simulation experience of building and repairing these legendary machines.
One of the ways to obtain a tank is to get it during the extraction mission. After finding the spot where the tank is underground, call for the excavation team. Prepare the tank for extraction, by pumping the mud out of the tank and then cleaning the tank from whatever's left. Finally, order the lifting of the tank onto the truck trailer, to finish the mission, and move the tank into the workshop.
Go on the training ground, check how your tank is dealing with special obstacles. Get inside the tank, start the engine and drive around to see if everything is working correctly.
You can also take the tank to the proving grounds, where you are able to shoot the tank’s armament on a special shooting range. You can use two different camera modes for better control of the tank.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor Intel Core i3 2100 / AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 570 / Radeon HD 6970
- Storage 8 GB available space
- OSmacOS 10.13.6 or later
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 2100 / AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 570
- Storage8 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, Atmospheric, Building, Casual, Crafting, Exploration, Relaxing
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 4. -22%Hogwarts Legacy PC + Bonus (Europe & North America)Special Price $47.99 RRP $61.49
- No 5. -22%Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition + Bonus PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $57.49 RRP $73.79