Occupy Mars: The Game PC
- -75%Marvel's Midnight Suns Bonus PC - DLC (EPIC GAMES)Special Price $1.29 RRP $5.09
- -28%Two Point Campus: Space Academy PC - DLC (Europe & UK)Special Price $8.19 RRP $11.39
- -31%Farming Simulator 22 - Year 2 Season Pass PC - DLCSpecial Price $30.49 RRP $44.39
- -25%Monster Hunter Rise Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC (EU & UK)Special Price $32.99 RRP $43.79
- -66%Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Malta Expansion PC - DLCSpecial Price $6.99 RRP $20.29
- -25%Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League + Pre - Order Bonus PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $57.09 RRP $76.19
- -47%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PC (Europe & UK)Special Price $60.99 RRP $114.29
- -45%CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION PC (WW)Special Price $38.29 RRP $69.79
- -79%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Map Pack 2 PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.29 RRP $6.09
About Occupy Mars: The Game
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Occupy Mars is a highly technical, open-world sandbox game about Mars colonization inspired by the most promising technologies and companies that are working toward becoming a multi-planet species. Build and upgrade your base, discover new amazing regions, conduct mining operations, retrieve water, generate oxygen, grow crops, fix broken parts, and learn how to survive on Mars!
Have you ever dreamt about visiting Mars? We always do! There are so many things to see and discover on the red planet, so many exciting technologies to be created, and so many challenges to overcome! If humanity can do this, we can become a multi-planet civilization!
Build and upgrade your base. Make sure that there is enough water, oxygen, power, and food to survive.
Build greenhouses, oxygen tanks, fuel generators, connect all the pipes and cables, and remember about proper cable management. Grow your own food.
Fix broken parts using realistic electronic components and tools. Learn the basics soldering, using hot air, electronic measurement tools, and all the details necessary to fix your equipment.
Explore different regions of Mars while searching for valuable resources, discover mining sites, and find the best place to build a city.
Remember that you need to find a relatively leveled area with good access to underground water in a place where temperatures don't drop too much during the night.
Experience an open-world sandbox game with a realistic day/night cycle and overcome real challenges that colonists face. Build solar arrays and batteries for energy storage, upgrade them, and find the optimal way to power your colony.
Upgrade your vehicles and equipment in your garage. Organize your workshop and modify your rover. Change crane hydraulics, operate the robotic arm, dig for valuable resources, build mining rigs, and more...
Occupying Mars is not always easy. Sometimes things will explode, break or not go exactly as planned. Learn to cope with "Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly.” Sometimes you have to really act quickly before you run out of air, food, or energy.Read more
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-6400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics RX 570 4GB VRAM / GeForce GTX 960 4GB VRAM
- Storage15 GB available space
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or better
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 1070 8GB VRAM or better
- Storage 20 GB available space
GenreAction, Building, Crafting, Exploration, Open World, Simulation, Space, Survival
- 100Reviewed by AlexGreatQuick delivery,been following the creators for a long time and always by their games.cant wait to see what happens next with this.Thanks CDKEYSThe Pros
- The price
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam