Battletech Deluxe Edition Available Here!
From original BATTLETECH/MechWarrior creator Jordan Weisman and the developers of the award-winning Shadowrun Returns series comes the next-generation of turn-based tactical 'Mech combat.
The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair and maintain your stable of aging BattleMechs, and execute devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
- COMMAND A SQUAD OF 'MECHS IN TURN-BASED COMBAT
Deploy over 30 BattleMechs in a wide variety of combinations. Use terrain, positioning, weapon selection and special abilities to outmaneuver and outplay your opponents.
- MANAGE YOUR MERCENARY COMPANY
Recruit, customize, and develop unique MechWarriors. Improve and customize your dropship. As a Mercenary, travel a wide stretch of space, taking missions and managing your reputation with a variety of noble houses and local factions.
- TAKE PART IN A DESPERATE CIVIL WAR
Immerse yourself in the story of a violently deposed ruler, waging a brutal war to take back her throne with the support of your ragtag mercenary company.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR 'MECHS
Use your MechLab to maintain and upgrade your units, replacing damaged weapon systems with battlefield salvage taken from fallen foes.
- PVP MULTIPLAYER & SKIRMISH MODE
Customize a Lance of 'Mechs and MechWarriors to go head-to-head with your friends, compete against opponents online, or jump into single-player skirmish mode to test your strategies against the AI.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or Higher
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD® FX-4300
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 670 or AMD® Radeon™ R9 285 (2 GB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
Additional Notes: Multiplayer is compatible between Windows and Mac versions.
GenreAction, Adventure, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy
- 100Reviewed by AaronMechWarriorPlaying this reminded me of the oldschool mechwarrior but a more wider gameplay. The chose of faction to build your character is interesting also introduction of the plot is great story. You start off with standard mechs but as you progress you will have the options to further progress to build bigger and better mechs which I love!! spent a good 70hrs.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -24%Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition + Bonus PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.99 RRP $74.99
- No 2. -31%Pre-order DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $43.69
- No 3. -24%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy PC + Bonus (Europe & North America)Special Price $47.39 RRP $62.49