Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack PC - DLC
-25%Add to Wish List
Out of stock
Special Price $4.19 RRP $5.59
Notify meAdd to Wish List
Out of stock
Paradox Development Studio
14 / 2 / 2012
Multiplayer, RPG, Sandbox, Simulation, Singleplayer, Strategy, Historical
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack PC . Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack PC
- Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
- In-game barber shop: customize hair and beard.
About Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack PC
- Do you think your character has an ugly beard? Trim it! (And get a haircut while you're at it...) Want to change the name of your kingdom to 'Awesomia'? Do it. Does your faithful vassal have a stupid dynasty name or shield? Customize them! The Customization Pack allows you to alter all of these things in-game. It has no effect on gameplay, but perhaps on your peace of mind.
- The Dark Ages might be drawing to a close, but Europe is still in turmoil. Petty lords vie against beleaguered kings who struggle to assert control over their fragmented realms. The Pope calls for a Crusade to protect the Christians in the Holy Land even as he refuses to relinquish control over the investiture of bishops - and their riches. Now is the time for greatness. Expand your demesne and secure the future of your dynasty. Fill your coffers, appoint vassals, root out traitors and heretics, introduce laws and interact with hundreds of nobles, each with their own agenda
- A good lord will always need friends to support him. But beware, as loyal vassals can quickly turn to bitter rivals, and some might not be as reliable as they seem... Stand ready, and increase your prestige until the world whispers your name in awe. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
- Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
What are the system requirements?
- OSWin7 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
- Storage2 GB
Mac OS X
- OS10.11 (El Capitan)
- Processor Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics2 GB
- StorageATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required
SteamOS + Linux
- OSUbuntu 16.04 x64
- ProcessorIntelR PentiumR IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory4 GB
- GraphicsATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce> 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required.
- Storage2 GB
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com