Scribblenauts Wii U - Game Code (EU & UK)
Take your imagination on a wild ride in Scribblenauts Unlimited on Wii U. Explore a huge side-scrolling open world filled with robust puzzles, and solve them using the most powerful tool in Maxwell’s universe: your imagination!
Step into a high-definition hand-drawn world and crack hundreds of brain-teasing challenges using anything you can think of. If you need to climb a tree, simply type in “ladder” using the Wii U GamePad’s touch screen, and watch as the item appears right away. Be more adventurous and try out a grappling hook, jet pack, or any other inventive solution that pops into your head!
After summoning an item, change it in a virtually limitless number of imaginative ways with the powerful new object editor. Use colours, patterns and parts to customise your creations, then define their behaviour and look on as they come to life before your eyes!
Show off your inventiveness by sharing your best creations with other players online, and use their objects in your own adventure, or modify them even further. Previously summoned objects can be stored in Maxwell’s magical backpack for quick and easy access whenever you need them.
Test your ingenuity across more than 40 levels, and collect over 50 starites and more than 500 starite shards by solving puzzles and completing challenges. Find inspiration in a comprehensive array of hints, and use the new Starite Vision helper to highlight nearby starites and starite shards for you to collect. For the first time in the Scribblenauts series, learn Maxwell’s story as you play. Find out more about his parents, his 41 siblings – including twin sister Lily – and even discover how he got his magical notepad.
See what happens when Mario, Zelda, Bowser and other recognisable Nintendo characters join Maxwell in his search for starites. Throw a Shy Guy, Bob-omb or Yoshi into the mix and watch the fun unfold!
Gather friends and family around the TV and combine your imaginations to complete hundreds of tricky objectives. Up to three other players using Wii Remotes* can join in, each taking control of an object created by the player holding the Wii U GamePad.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.