Dying Light 2: Stay Human PC
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
04 Feb 2022
out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Dying Light 2: Stay Human
The top 3 reasons to play Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- VAST OPEN WORLD: Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT: Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- 2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY: Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
About Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope.
- You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there's one thing you can never forget—stay human..
- DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE - Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES - Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows® 7
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage60 GB available space
- OSWindows® 10
- ProcessorAMD / Intel CPU running at 3.6 GHz or higher: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or Intel i5-8600K or newer
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB or AMD RX Vega 56 8GB or newer
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, FPS, Multiplayer, Open World, Story Rich, Violent, Zombies
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by CharliePlay this GameThey did what all sequels should do, they expanded on the 1st game and made it better. I love this game so much, yes it has a few issues here and there which is to be expected with new releases but this isn’t another CyberP. This game benefited from the Delays. PC release could be a bit more optimised but it’s definitely playable and I’m having so much fun.
- Reviewed by OliverReliableThe code came very fast and was easy to find. Very reliable website and was easy to navigate. Fully recommend.The Pros
- Very quick and easy
- Reviewed by garyDying light 2Anyone who buys games on theor console are missing out huge here. Always cheaper than the store, instant delivery. Love this app.The Pros
- Cheaper. Instant delivery. Rewards.
- I keep forgetting my password
- Reviewed by DualityFlashGame ReviewSo this game is very controversial to say the least. Personally I feel like the gameplay parkouring mechanism has downgraded a lot from the last game. Also the volatile enemies are just way to be OP to kill. Like you get smacked once and its pretty much game over, so there is no winning. Something that gets me is we know Volatiles can't enter the sun however normal infected can, yet in a cutscene with Hakon where you are escaping a volatile from a hospital a infected burns up? He may have been a runner which may explain I cant remember. Also Hakons betrayal is like so easy to notice coming like he always wants you to be where he wants you but always follows you. Its honestly not even surprising. Overall Its a fair opinion with a lot of negatives and positives. Like the new gameplay style is cool and the concept is there but not really hitting the mark, however it is a decent games developers tried to hit but they are shy of it.The Pros
- Voice Acting
- Cutscene Animations
- Blood FX
- Derpy parkour
- Less Interesting Story
- Friends loss progress
- Infected screaming at sleep
- Reviewed by RoobGreat gameReally amazing parkour and zombie fighting. Story was pretty dang great too. I am completely satisfied with the game and had no issues with redeeming the steam key.The Pros
- Minor bugs
- Reviewed by PatrickDying light 2Very quick to get code and also a very good game, would highly recommend using cd keys all the timeThe Pros
- Easy and fast
- Reviewed by adamOne of the bestOne of the best games I have played in a long time, given us a reason to go out at night too. Adds a new fear factor to the gameThe Pros
- The parlour and combat system is made exceptionally well
- Some combat moves need to be more fluid
- Reviewed by Z_iSoLoDYING LIGHT 2Overall best freerunning game i've played tbh. Combat is immersive and fully maxed out the game looks phenomenalThe Pros
- keybinds can be tricky sometimes but im sure that'll get patched in updates to come
- Reviewed by Ivonot badThe game is pretty good, there are flaws and characteristics which I'm not really into but overall is not bad.
- The parkour is pretty good and the story is alright
- It's way too colorful.
- The old weapon system was much better
- Reviewed by Ivanw8ing this game tooo longdying light is probably my favorite zombie game...and I think the second part, for me, will remain as the best zombie franchiseThe Pros
- fast and smooth
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam