South Park: The Fractured but Whole - Gold Edition Xbox One (UK)
-74%Add to Wish List
Test Content Here
Add to Wish List
Special Price $24.09 RRP $91.29
Test Content Here
17 / 10 / 2017
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play South Park: The Fractured but Whole - Gold Edition
- Delve into the crime-ridden underbelly of South Park with Coon and Friends
- Join Mysterion, Toolshed, Human Kite and a host of others to battle the forces of evil while Coon strives to make his team the most beloved superheroes in history.
- Fight darkness with darkness and embrace the new Netherborn class, which features four new occult powers
About South Park: The Fractured but Whole - Gold Edition
- Receive an exclusive in-game assistant, Towelie: Your Gaming Bud. The streets of South Park aren't as safe as they used to be and even the most seasoned South Park veteran will need help. "Towelie: Your Gaming Bud" provides unique assistance to players at key locations throughout the game.
- Pay homage to the epic war waged for the Stick of Truth with the Relics of Zaron – Stick of Truth Costumes and Perks Pack. Don the garb of mythic heroes with the King, Princess Kenny, and Grand Wizard Cartman costume sets. Equip legendary artifacts from the past with the Wreath of Elf Ears and Alien Probe Mk. II.
- Mysterion’s sister is in trouble. She’s fallen in with the Vamp Kids of South Park, who have descended upon Cartman's favorite restaurant, Casa Bonita. Explore Black Bart’s Cave, watch the cliff divers, taste the magic of Mexico and defeat the Vampires. Enter the battle alongside Henrietta, the Goth: a powerful support Witch, and bring your buddy. Fight darkness with darkness and embrace the new Netherborn class, which features four new occult powers
- An idyllic summer at Lake Tardicaca turns into a nightmare when the camp counselors go missing. Team up with FastPass, Dr. Timothy, Professor Chaos, and a new member, Mintberry Crunch to save summer camp. Embrace the new “Final Girl” class and overcome the odds to survive. Explore new areas and fight new enemies at Lake Tardicaca. Bradley Biggle, AKA Gok-zarah, arrives from his planet with the power of mint and berries. There’s always one girl that survives every scary movie. This new class embodies that guile and resilience.
- The challenging Danger Deck will teleport you to never before seen locations throughout South Park to fight enemy encounters custom crafted by Tupperware. You can access Danger Deck in the Freedom Pals Base by interacting with the Danger Deck terminal, where you and your team of superheroes will be transported into these holographic battles. These increasingly difficult encounters, comprised of a variety of different enemies from the game, will test and push the limits of any superhero. You’ll be rewarded with items and costumes that are also usable on alternate playthroughs of the game.
What are the system requirements?
- OSXbox One / Xbox One X
- SubscriptionOnline multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
- OtherInternet Access
Write Your Review
Activate with Xbox
Xbox One/360 Console
- Load the “Home” screen (make sure you’re signed in), and navigate right to “Store”
- In “Categories”, select “Games”.
- Choose the “Use a code” option.
- Select the option to “enter the 25 character code”, and enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. You can find additional support for your Xbox Live account here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com