Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia PC (WW)
-55%Add to Wish List
3 / 5 / 2018
Strategy, Turn Based Combat
Add to Wish List
Special Price €15.99 RRP €35.39
You May Also Like
- -67%Total War: Warhammer II 2 PC - Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC (EU)Special Price €7.29 RRP €22.39
- -37%Total War Three Kingdoms PC - Mandate of Heaven DLC (EU)Special Price €5.89 RRP €9.39
- -50%Total War: THREE KINGDOMS PC Eight Princes DLC (WW)Special Price €4.09 RRP €8.29
- -62%Total War ROME II 2 PC - Rise of the Republic DLC (EU)Special Price €5.29 RRP €14.19
- -45%Total War: WARHAMMER II 2 PC - The Hunter & The Beast DLC (EU)Special Price €4.49 RRP €8.29
- -38%Total War: Warhammer II 2 - The Prophet & The Warlock DLC PC (EU)Special Price €5.09 RRP €8.29
- -43%Total War Three Kingdoms PC - The Yellow Turban Rebellion DLCSpecial Price €5.29 RRP €9.39
- -38%Total War: THREE KINGDOMS PC - Eight Princes DLC (EU)Special Price €5.09 RRP €8.29
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia PC WW.
The top 3 reasons to play Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia PC (WW)
- There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be turns of fortune that become the stuff of legend, in a saga that charts the ascent of one of history’s greatest nations.
- Thrones of Britannia is a standalone Total War game which will challenge you to re-write a critical moment in history, one that will come to define the future of modern Britain.
- The Grand Campaign offers multiple routes to a glorious Victory; aggressively expand your territory through force of arms, acquire renown through construction, advanced technology and influence, or complete a series of unique objectives based on your chosen faction’s history.
About Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia PC (WW)
- The year is 878 AD, the embattled English king Alfred the Great has mounted a heroic defence at the battle of Edington, and blunted the Viking invasion. Chastened – but not yet broken – the Norse warlords have settled across Britain. For the first time in nearly 80 years, the land is in a fragile state of peace.
- Throughout this sceptred isle, the kings of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales sense a time of change approaching; a time of opportunity. There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be turns of fortune that become the stuff of legend, in a saga that charts the ascent of one of history’s greatest nations.
- Thrones of Britannia is a standalone Total War game which will challenge you to re-write a critical moment in history, one that will come to define the future of modern Britain. With ten playable factions, you must build and defend a kingdom to the glory of Anglo-Saxons, Gaelic clans, Welsh tribes or Viking settlers. Forge alliances, manage burgeoning settlements, raise armies and embark on campaigns of conquest across the most detailed Total War map to date.
- The Grand Campaign offers multiple routes to a glorious Victory; aggressively expand your territory through force of arms, acquire renown through construction, advanced technology and influence, or complete a series of unique objectives based on your chosen faction’s history. Once completed, steady yourself for a significant late-game challenge and the final, Ultimate victory condition.
- From the snowy highlands of Scotland to the orchards and meadows of Kent, push back the fog-of-war and unveil the extent of Anglo-Saxon Britain. Varied towns, cities and rural settings inspire a host of different battlefield environments. Experiment with the strategic opportunities afforded by newly capturable minor settlements. Throttle your enemies’ trade routes and coax them out of strong, defensible positions.
- Each faction will face a series of unique events and branching dilemmas, often based on authentic historical events and issues of the time. Embark on Viking expeditions, manage the Anglo-Saxon peasant economy, each faction feels and plays differently. Carve out unique roles for your King and Nobles, customise their impact by making meaningful choices about their development and determine how their story will unfold.
- Includes many updates to core Total War mechanics - such as provinces, politics, technologies, recruitment, dilemmas and much more - designed to make your experience more immersive and more meaningful.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 / 8 (8.1)/ 10 64Bit
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-4570 3.20GHz
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 4GB | AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB @1080p
- Storage30 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price €15.99 RRP €35.39