Street Fighter V 5 PC
Available: Season Pass here
Also Available: Deluxe Edition here
The legendary fighting franchise returns with Street Fighter V!
Powered by Unreal Engine 4 technology, stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour.
Street Fighter V will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 4 and PC. Through a strategic partnership between Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and Capcom, the next generation Street Fighter experience will offer cross-platform play that will unite fans into a centralized player base for the first time ever. The path to greatness begins here: RISE UP!
- New and Returning Characters: Birdie and Charlie Nash make their return to the Street Fighter universe, where they join classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison. Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, giving players the opportunity to inflict damage when activated.
- V-Skill: Utility skills (such as evasion) for each character that can be activated at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
- 75Reviewed by lelouchdecentnot as good as the old ones for arcade but overall decent missing some characters and need to pay more for some characters but still playableThe Pros
- has all the different street fighter
- arcade is not as good
- and have to pay more for other fighters and missing some characters
- 75Reviewed by RhystilFinallyI've been biding my time with purchasing the game until it went on a significant sale. However, 5 years later it's still going for a stupid high price tag. I first found this site when looking for Tekken 7 on sale, and it was a crazy price. This time was no different and I got it at a steal. The game itself is pretty good, and I use a fight stick when playing. I wouldn't say it warrants the amount of money you need to spend to get the game and the DLC, but at this price, I'm all for it.The Pros
- Remains pretty faithful to the formula, and it's competitive.
- Not much. The online matchmaking can definitely use some work, though.
- 100Reviewed by SmokeyCheap and good and instant delivery cdkey!Legit game by cdkey.
- 100Reviewed by HazeSuper SolidVery solid and fun online, like the ranking system, so you play better people as you get better yourself.
Easier combos make it less frustrating but you still need to read your opponent more than ever!
- 75Reviewed by NeoGeoMVSBest online Fighter since Street Fighter 3 Third Strike!!!!NEVER liked Street Fighter 4 but this game.... jeez...I have not enjoyed playing a fighting game online this much since Street Fighter 3 Third Strike.The gameplay really is THAT good.
You cant go wrong buying this game,I am sure Capcom will fix what needs to be fixed and listens to its fans.Just be patient and wait for the upcoming updates and you wont be dissapointed. Also go with Intel and Nvidia and youll avoid graphical issues like most other pc games.God willingly, Q and Necro will make thier way into this game and I can finally put 3rd Strike to rest....maybe.
Story mode and the artwork that it uses sucks pretty bad...3 or 4 one round stages for each character and thats it.Very lazy.Other than that...Im hoping in a few months,all of the updates will make me forget about this.
4.5 / 5
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam