Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One.
The top 3 reasons to play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
- Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system – striking, parrying, dodging - partnered with a suite of powerful Force abilities you’ll need to leverage to overcome obstacles that stand in your way.
- Explore and overcome a wide range of challenges focused on combat, exploration, and puzzle-solving.
- The Galaxy Awaits - Ancient forests, windswept rock faces, and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the freedom to decide when and where you go next.
About Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
- This narratively-driven single player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.
- On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities, and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
- While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically-charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense STAR WARS lightsaber battles as seen in the films.
- Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
- STAR WARS fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to STAR WARS.
- As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
- 100Reviewed by LuxNear perfectThis game is near perfect, the story and lore behind it is amazing. the combat is nice and fluent, can be challenging at times but no where near impossible. great star wars game with a rich world built upon.The Pros
- star wars
- Puzzle sections
- 50Reviewed by Spidermansksdit's goodneed more challenge and sometimes it's too easy
- 100Reviewed by JoeFun!Great and different experience compared to the other Star Wars games like Battlefront, look forward to the new one!
- 100Reviewed by KevinWHAT A DEAL!Got this game for less than a dollar. CAN'T BEAT THAT! Plus, the game is amazing!The Pros
- Price. Game.
- 100Reviewed by sarsaparilluhhhStar Wars isn't just for the fans anymoreA fantastic game, and a gateway into the franchise for the more casual consumers. While it follows the format of a lot of similar games in the genre, the use of force abilities makes it unique enough to keep you hooked.
- 100Reviewed by VaggelisDark Souls meets Star WarsWhat an experience! Had an amazing time grinding the hell out of this game and cant wait for the second one to be released
- 100Reviewed by TonyGreat Game - challenging and funLove this game - challenging enough to be fun to play, and opens up some interesting Star Wars story lines
- 100Reviewed by AdamPlay this now!By far the best Star Wars game I've ever played. The story is engaging and the mechanics of the fighting is smooth. Cannot wait to play the next oneThe Pros
- Engaging Story
- 100Reviewed by JAMESGreat gameGreat game looking forward to the sequel.
- Good action and graphics
- Can be a bit prolonged in open world looking for extras.
- 100Reviewed by K1TXNice GameReal Jedi I Think Jedi Stay Here
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.
- No 7. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $79.89 RRP $110.69