Seven Doors PC
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
26 Jun 2020
Indigo Studios - Interactive Stories
out of stock
You May Also Like
- -66%Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edtion Xbox One (UK)Special Price $39.09 RRP $113.39
- -54%Ori and the Will of the Wisps Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S / PC (UK)Special Price $14.49 RRP $31.49
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Seven Doors PC .
The top 3 reasons to play Seven Doors PC
- ·Seven different atmospheres and seven enigmas.
- ·The perfect game for an evening of puzzles, by yourself or with friends.
- ·Between two and three hours of gameplay.
About Seven Doors PC
- Welcome to Seven Doors. Behind this door, seven challenges are waiting for you that we have prepared specifically to test your skills. We're waiting for you behind the last door... If you arrive... Now, if you are ready, you may begin... The Door Is Open. Good Luck.
- Seven Doors is an atmospheric and mystery game that will test your skills. Solve puzzles, decipher secret languages, overcome dangerous and spooky situations and even become part of a giant chess game.
- As a player, you will have to go through seven different atmospheres, all of them unique, special and surprising that will awaken your wits. Do not expect a fictional story, in this game the protagonists are you and the puzzles.
- Seven atmospheres, seven challenges, seven solutions. Will you be able to reach the end?
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorAMD Quad Core A12-9720P, up to 3.6GHz
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon R7 2GB
- Storage3 GB available space
GenreAdventure, Atmospheric, Indie, Puzzle, Realistic, Singleplayer
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam