The Sims 4 Star Wars Journey to Batuu PC -DLC
-55%Add to Wish List
Test Content Here
Add to Wish List
Special Price $11.99 RRP $26.59
Test Content Here
8 / 9 / 2020
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes The Sims 4 Star Wars Journey to Batuu . Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play The Sims 4 Star Wars Journey to Batuu
- From the Millennium Falcon to the bustling cantina and unique attire of Batuu, Sims will be surrounded by the iconic sights and sounds of Star Wars.
- The Resistance, First Order, and scoundrels are fighting to control Batuu, but your Sims' actions determine who will succeed
- Collect every piece to construct a blade that’s all your own. Then invite other Sims to spar in lightsaber challenges!
About The Sims 4 Star Wars Journey to Batuu
- Will your Sim join up with the Resistance, fall in with the scoundrels, or enlist with the First Order? It’s up to you! Build up your Sim’s reputation to unlock missions, purchase a lightsaber or droid, and meet iconic Star Wars characters like Rey and Kylo Ren.
- Experience the Edge of the Galaxy — Your Sims are definitely not at home anymore. From the Millennium Falcon to the bustling cantina and unique attire of Batuu, Sims will be surrounded by the iconic sights and sounds of Star Wars. When your Sim returns home, bring back new decor and recipes inspired by your travels, play a game of sabacc, or host a playful lightsaber training session.
- Create Your Star Wars Story — The Resistance, First Order, and scoundrels are fighting to control Batuu, but your Sims' actions determine who will succeed. As Sims undertake challenges and special missions, you’ll tip the balance of power. Unlock rewards like starfighter access, new outfits, and critical missions on Batuu. And who knows? Maybe you’ll find your Batuuan special someone!
- Unite with Iconic Characters — Completing missions earns your Sim reputation points, and as you rack them up, you get closer to meeting the leaders of the forces on Batuu. Possibilities shift depending on your Sim’s actions—will you choose to support Kylo Ren in his efforts to uncover the Resistance base or join Rey and Vi Moradi in the fight against the First Order? Whichever path your Sim chooses, Hondo Ohnaka and his scoundrels are always there if you need a few extra galactic credits.
- Get Your Own Lightsaber and Droid — Explore Batuu to find parts for the most coveted Star Wars artifact: a lightsaber. Collect every piece to construct a blade that’s all your own. Then invite other Sims to spar in lightsaber challenges! Or visit the Droid Depot and purchase your very own droid to help on your adventures… and maybe zap a few Sims. You can even bring your droid friend home with you so you always have that plus-one for parties!
What are the system requirements?
- OS64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- Storage10 MB available space
- OS64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- ProcessorIntel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- Storage15 MB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Origin:
- Download and install the Origin client on your PC
(https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download), then sign up and log in.
- Locate your Origin key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Origin client, click on the “My Account” section, and then the “Redeem Product Code” tab.
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your new game is now activated and ready to download. Once downloaded it will be ready to play!
You can find additional support for the Origin client here: https://help.ea.com/en/origin/origin/
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com