Special Price $27.09 RRP $49.19
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
23 Sep 2020
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Squad
The top 3 reasons to play Squad
- Vehicle-based combined arms gameplay.
- Player-constructed bases to create a heart-thumping.
- Visceral gaming experience with split-second decision-making in real-world scale firefights.
- Squad is a large scale combined arms multiplayer first-person shooter emphasizing combat realism through communication, team play, emphasizing strong squad cohesion mechanics as well as larger-scale coordination, tactics, and planning.
- It features 20 large open maps, vehicle-based combined arms gameplay, and player-constructed bases to create a heart-thumping, visceral gaming experience with split-second decision-making in real-world scale firefights.
- 50 versus 50 - Pitting several conventional and unconventional factions against each other, Squad aims to create authentic combat experiences utilizing a sense of being a part of something greater than yourself. Pick a side and become a member of a nine-man squad with your team to face off against 50 other players in intense, large combat environments. Squad features the US Army, Russian Ground Forces, British Army, Canadian Armed Forces, the Middle Eastern Alliance, and Irregular Militia and Insurgents with their own unique arsenals.
- Building System - Do you hear the sound of rumbling and grinding gears? Do you fear the inevitability of your short life at the end of a T-72 Main Battle Tank barrel? Get your Squad Leader to place down an anti-tank guided missile system and remove that pesky tank from the battlefield. In Squad, we provide numerous methods to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the battlespace. Place down emplacements like HMGs and AT guns, or build up a fortified position with sandbags, HESCOs, and razor wire.
- Communication - The pinnacle of the Squad experience, communication is a soldier's best tool in effectively engaging the enemy. To help facilitate navigating the complexity of communication on the battlefield, we provide a world-class in-game VoIP system that allows you to talk to other soldiers locally, internally in your squad, between squad leaders, or squad leaders to the Commander. Also, we provide a plethora of other tools that fire team leaders and squad leaders may use to inform their squads and teams, such as map tools and in-world marking tools.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 SP1 (x64)
- ProcessorIntel Core i or AMD Ryzen with 4 physical cores
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with at least 4 GB of VRAM
- Storage55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
- ProcessorIntel Core i or AMD Ryzen with 6 physical cores
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon 570 with at least 6GB of VRAM
- Storage 55 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Multiplayer, Open World, Realistic, Shooter, Simulation, Strategy, War
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by NoctepGreat game all aroundGot this game little over a year ago, I could not be more satisfied I have racked up 600 hours I see some people talk about the learning curve it really isnt that bad it just takes time. This is the perfect game for those who want a game that is realism to the point where the game is still fun and leisure.The Pros
- Fun game
- Most people are nice and communicate
- Lots of new player friendly servers for those are new
- Some people are rude for no reason
- The Dev team promises a lot but it rarely comes on time
- 75Reviewed by RichardGreat milsimGreat milsim experience and a bit more complex than other games like hell let loose. Only downside are the graphics and textures are a little too potato quality.
- 100Reviewed by AlexMust have if a fan of realism!This isn't your typical FPS game where you try to get the highest amount of kills, if you play Squad like that then you most certainly get killed... alot. This is more about map controlling, knowing when to engage, constant communication and relying heavily on team work. If this is something you're not willing to do then don't buy the game. Go play kiddy COD games instead.The Pros
- Fantastic realism, great community that are always willing to help newer players
- Very steep learning curve. Not a great experience if you're playing with bad team mates.
- 75Reviewed by Shaddowdecent gameits okay, kinda boring to play on your own but with friends it is very enjoyable.The Pros
- Very fun with friends
- Not so fun without friends
- 100Reviewed by JonathanStick through the learning curve and you'll love itIt is difficult to learn at first, but watch some YouTube videos on the game and read the squad wiki website and it'll help. Also, the community has been extremely welcoming to me as I learned, I just made sure to point out to them that I was new and they helped me out a lot.The Pros
- Great, non toxic community. Realistic mil-sim that's a lot different than other FPS.
- Steep learning curve for first couple of hours. Watch YouTube to learn.
- 100Reviewed by TroyBrilliant realism!Hardcore army style game, hard to learn, mic is needed and it's not gonna play like call of duty, this is real war.The Pros
- Hard to learn
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $27.09 RRP $49.19