Resident Evil Village PC
Special Price $11.39 RRP $63.49
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
07 May 2021
You May Also Like
- -63%Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition Xbox One / PC (UK)Special Price $15.19 RRP $40.59
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Resident Evil Village
The top 3 reasons to play Resident Evil Village
- First-Person Action – Players will assume the role of Ethan Winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes – Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil Village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives.
- Experience survival horror like never before in the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Village.
About Resident Evil Village
- Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again
- A host of new adversaries inhabiting the village will relentlessly hunt Ethan and hinder his every move as he attempts to make sense of the new nightmare he finds himself in.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 (64 bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-7500 ／ AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB VRAM ／ AMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB VRAM
- OSWindows 10 (64 bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 8700 ／ AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 ／ AMD Radeon RX 5700
GenreAction, Adventure, Atmospheric, Dark, Multiplayer, Open World, Story Rich, Survival, Violent
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by OscarAmazingNever been a massive fan of the RESI series but I must say this was a great experience, loved every minute of this. Going into it I had low expectations because I thought the trailers made it look bad, but honestly well worth your timeThe Pros
- Great Story
- Great Characters
- Looks Great
- Plays Well
- Too short
- RTX Features fall flat
- 100Reviewed by LeonAmazing GameOne of the best Resident Evil games I've played.The Pros
- 75Reviewed by LorneMonths later nowI always compere, Resident Evil games to the Original, we never had a clue what to expect, every door we opened, tensions would begin to rise, and its the same for every Original game, after it moves to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc, then we kind of know whats going to happen, and the edge has been taken of the tension.
What Capcom has done with, Resident Evil The Village, is put you back into that Original feel.
Yes some you can guess whats about to happen, but more of the, whats going to happen here as you don't know, keeps you on the edge, and what you think will happen, is not what happens, but when it does you know that feeling the tension is back.
Its a great game, and if you like horror, why haven't you got it.The Pros
- Takes me back to the original feeling
- More blood, guts and in your face horror.
- 100Reviewed by StevenAmazing gameThis is an amazing game, if you are in 2 minds about buying it I'd say just go for it!
Getting the code was instant and a few seconds later I was downloading the game from Steam.The Pros
- none at all
- 100Reviewed by Rebekahthis is amazingThis game is so good, if you're thinking of getting it, just go for it. Graphics won't look great if you don't have a very good graphics card but you can still enjoy the game. The gameplay and story is fantastic and there's plenty of things to do once you finish as well.The Pros
- - Great gameplay
- - Great story
- - Overall very pog
- - Graphics aren't great if your PC isn't very good, otherwise they are amazing
- 100Reviewed by PaulGreat game!Really liked RE7 but this took it to the next level. The graphics are superb and the horror is well balanced with the action.The Pros
- Atmosphere and gameplay.
- I really don't have any negatives to add!
- 75Reviewed by CaricKaI thought for a long time and finally i boughtIt's a game with interesting content. It's fun to play when using the first person view. I really like this kind of gameplay.The Pros
- Game content
- too hard to kill
- 100Reviewed by KriangkranGood gameenjoy your play this game Overall This game made me afraid really which kept me playing this to the endThe Pros
- every thing
- 100Reviewed by TusThapื100Long story short, the title pretty much says it all, finished it on the Series X 5 times already & now moving onto PC cause I like it that much, plus I want mods. Story iThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by PaulAmazing 9/10!This game easily became my favorite RE game. The story line is perfect and a great ending for Ethan. I can't wait to see what RE9 is going to be like!The Pros
- The Duke
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -71%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Cross-Gen Bundle PS4/PS5 (US)Special Price $25.39 RRP $87.89
Special Price $11.39 RRP $63.49