Resident Evil 4 PC (EMEA)
- -45%Resident Evil Village - Winters' Expansion PC - DLCSpecial Price $10.69 RRP $19.49
ABOUT THE GAME
Survival is just the beginning.
Six years have passed since the biological disaster in Raccoon City.
Agent Leon S. Kennedy, one of the survivors of the incident, has been sent to rescue the president's kidnapped daughter.
He tracks her to a secluded European village, where there is something terribly wrong with the locals.
And the curtain rises on this story of daring rescue and grueling horror where life and death, terror and catharsis intersect.
Featuring modernized gameplay, a reimagined storyline, and vividly detailed graphics,
Resident Evil 4 marks the rebirth of an industry juggernaut.
Relive the nightmare that revolutionized survival horror.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 (64 bit)
- ProcessorAMD Ryzen 3 1200 / Intel Core i5-7500
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB VRAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB VRAM
- OSWindows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Intel Core i7 8700
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon RX 5700 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
GenreAction, Adventure, Dark, Horror, Shooter, Stealth, Story Rich, Survival, Zombies, Gore
- 75Reviewed by BrianAwesome RemakeI loved this game and how well they remade it.The Pros
- Great graphics, darker, and better
- 100Reviewed by AaronRemake Done RightGreat game, great deal. Unlike the RE3 remake, they definitely stayed true to the original and made it better. Some cut stuff but added through later updates and DLC. Worth a buy especially if on sale.The Pros
- Good remake
- Classic RE
- Lack of game modes and content (to be added at a later date)
- 100Reviewed by FamRE4good remake lots of customization. fun for people who didnt play the og re4 too.The Pros
- costumes and customisation.
- 75Reviewed by BenGreatFun engaging game with replay potentialThe Pros
- Graphics, combat
- Slightly clunky movement
- 100Reviewed by Christophernicenice, exactly what i needed
- 100Reviewed by RicardoRecommedI buy this game as 6 mouths and i dont get any issue for redeemThe Pros
- Cool and fast
- 100Reviewed by Kaz1000/10I loved the original Resident Evil 4 and though people weren't particularly happy with some aspects of this remake I'm very much in love with how faithful some bits were and how things had been changed in ways that were just right. The gameplay is super fun, the characters are fantastic as are the performances by the actors.The Pros
- Practically everything!
- Like most 3rd person games turning around sucks ass but you get used to it lmfao
- 100Reviewed by MatthewResident Evil 4 (PC)I really enjoyed this game. Especially after playing the RE2 Remake I knew this would be fantastic.
Hopefully we see more RE Remakes.
- 100Reviewed by DevonGEWDso good its gewd wow . RE4 was the rem4ke we all wantedThe Pros
- great ghrtaphics . great story
- salazar no hat
- 100Reviewed by GnittWittCapcom has done it againAnother brilliant Resident Evil remake. A great balance of honoring the legacy of Resident Evil 4 while modernizing it for new fans!The Pros
- Great gameplay and graphics
- Not much replay value.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam