Outcast 1.1 PC
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
18 Dec 2014
You May Also Like
- -79%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $9.19 RRP $42.99
- -37%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (US)Special Price $27.09 RRP $42.99
- -44%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone Xbox One (UK)Special Price $5.49 RRP $9.79
- -62%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine Xbox One (UK)Special Price $7.39 RRP $19.69
- -65%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass Xbox One (UK)Special Price $8.59 RRP $24.59
- -83%The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition PCSpecial Price $3.19 RRP $18.39
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Outcast 1.1.
The top 3 reasons to play Outcast 1.1
- Fresh3D is bringing you Outcast 1.1, an enhanced version of 'Outcast', an action-adventure game featuring software voxel rendering, developed in 1999 for the PC.
- Outcast was one of the first 3d games to offer: non-linear gameplay, free-roaming environments, combats against clever reactive AI
- excellent voice acting, symphonic music, 20+ hours of highly engrossing adventure
About Outcast 1.1
- In 2007, the U.S. government successfully sends a probe to an alien world in a parallel universe
- As the probe is transmitting video images of the world, an alien life form discovers the probe and damages it, causing a disruptive backlash of energy to form a black hole threatening Earth
- Former U.S. Navy SEAL Cutter Slade is given the job of escorting three scientists (William Kauffmann, Anthony Xue and Marion Wolfe) on a mission to this alien world to recover the probe and stop the threat
- Arriving in this alien world, Cutter is separated from the other scientists and is hailed by the natives as their messiah, the Ulukai.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor1.2 Ghz Processor or higher
- Memory1 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeneric DirectX compatible card (compatible with DirectDraw 8)
- Storage2 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam