Ironclads American Civil War PC
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
08 Jan 2009
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Ironclads American Civil War PC
The top 3 reasons to play Ironclads American Civil War PC
- Historical accuracy: the game's locations are created based on historical maps and other surviving documents and accounts of real battles
- 3D models of the civil war ironclads and other warships are based on original drawings and designs from archives, or those restored by experts using photos, models and descriptions of the ships that participated in the Civil War
- Realness: use of real specifications of the civil war ironclads and other warships: the size, hull contours, displacement, construction materials and design, quality and arrangement the crew and armament, speed and acceleration
About Ironclads American Civil War PC
- Battle of the civil war ironclads. Take part in battles from USS Monitor vs CSS Virginia before battles between armored squadrons of steamships and other vessels.
- The flow of me combat for each of their ships.
- Game locations are presented in real 1:1 scale and are not divided into cells or hexagons. The trajectory of movement of the active ship is determined by laws of physics and calculated using realistic speed, size and shape of a unit.
- The campaign based on alternate outcomes of events which assume a more favourable position for the Confederation in the first two years of the conflict, including diplomatic recognition and construction of a stronger, more balanced Southern fleet in European shipyards
- USA and CSA campaigns: 14 missions, 80 hours of game time, 54 unique ships. USS Monitor, CSS Virginia, USS New Ironsides and others Civil War ironclads 3d models.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows XP SP2 / Vista
- Processor Pentium 4 / Athlon 1.1 GHz or better
- Memory512 MB RAM
- Graphics128 MB GeForce 6600 / RADEON 9600 or better
- OSWindows XP SP2 / Vista
- ProcessorPentium 4 / Athlon 2.4 GHz or better
- Memory1024 MB RAM
- Graphics 256 MB GeForce 7600 / RADEON x1600 or better
GenreShooter, Strategy, Historical, War
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam