XCOM Enemy Unknown Complete Edition PC
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Edition Includes:
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Within
- Elite Soldier Pack add-on content
- Slingshot add-on content
XCOM: Enemy Unknown will place you in control of a secret paramilitary organization called XCOM. As the XCOM commander, you will defend against a terrifying global alien invasion by managing resources, advancing technologies, and overseeing combat strategies and individual unit tactics.
The original XCOM is widely regarded as one of the best games ever made and has now been re-imagined by the strategy experts at Firaxis Games. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will expand on that legacy with an entirely new invasion story, enemies and technologies to fight aliens and defend Earth.
You will control the fate of the human race through researching alien technologies, creating and managing a fully operational base, planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle.
Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
Strategic Base: Recruit, customize and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.
GenreMultiplayer, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Strategy
- Reviewed by DusanTurn-based Sci-fi gemA turn-based strategy game that will require from you a careful balancing between base building, research and building a crack team of warriors in order to repel an alien invasion and save Earth. Loved every second of it.
- 100Reviewed by MNiExcellent alien turn-based strategy game.Truly one of the greats. I just don't trust 95% shots anymore. I got this game ages ago physically but it's still good as it was back then. If you like Xcom 2, then give this a try.The Pros
- Alien invasion setting.
- Managing resources in a meaningful way.
- Enemies are interesting.
- RNG can sometimes screw you over, c'est la vie.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 3. -27%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $54.99 RRP $74.99