Winter Resort Simulator PC
Special Price $9.89 RRP $38.09
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
12 Dec 2019
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Winter Resort Simulator PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Winter Resort Simulator PC
- Explore the six square kilometer map where five pre-defined ropeways is awaiting you.
- Winter Resort simulator lets you operate detailed Doppelmayr cable cars and snow vehicles such as Pistenbully snowcats.
- Set in a realistic alpine landscape, you are responsible for managing your ski resort and keeping your guests happy. At the same time, the in-game economy system provides you with various engaging challenges.
About Winter Resort Simulator PC
- Winter Resort simulator lets you operate detailed Doppelmayr cable cars and snow vehicles such as Pistenbully snowcats. Set in a realistic alpine landscape, you are responsible for managing your ski resort and keeping your guests happy. At the same time, the in-game economy system provides you with various engaging challenges.
- Explore the map and leave your traces in the wonderful snow! A six square kilometer map with five pre-defined ropeways is awaiting you. On top, there is a village with various highlights such as hotels and viewing platforms. Enjoy the feeling of winter holidays in the virtual ski resort of Hallstein. You can even ride down the beautiful slopes yourself, and then have a seat on one of the chairlifts.
- You can use different vehicles like cable car gondolas, snowmobiles, snowcats or off-road vehicles to move in the resort. Thanks to the support of the two well-known brands Doppelmayr/Garaventa and Pistenbully, all in-game ropeways and snowcats have been recreated as detailed as possible. Even the original ropeway control system, the so-called “Doppelmayr Connect”, has been implemented in detail.
- The game offers you a detailed economic system several factors such as with ticket prices and reputation. As manager, your aim is to make your guests as happy as possible, while also earning a profit. Take out loans, invest into new ropeways and facilities and gradually expand your ski resort! Protect your valley from avalanches by blasting snow accumulations from potentially risky hillsides. Various different challenges including different vehicles and ropeways are waiting for you. Can you make it to keep control of your resort while at the same time keeping your guests happy?
What are the system requirements?
- OSWin 7/8.1/10 (64Bit)
- ProcessorMD / Intel dual-core (with hyper-threading) CPU, running at 3 GHz (AMD FX 4100 series or Intel Core i3-2000 series)
- Memory4096 MB RAM
- GraphicsAMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 2048MB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support. AMD R7 265 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Storage4 GB available space
- OSWin 10 (64Bit)
- Processor AMD / Intel quad-core processor running at 3.5 GHz (AMD Athlon X4 950 series or Intel Core i5 3000 series)
- Memory8192 MB RAM
- GraphicsAMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 2048 / 4096MB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support. ATI/AMD Radeon HD 7870 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.
- Storage 4 GB available space
GenreCasual, Indie, Simulation
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 6. -57%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $18.99 RRP $44.39
Special Price $9.89 RRP $38.09