South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition PC (US)
This version works in the US only.
South Park: The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition includes:
- The Game
- The season pass
From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes South Park: The Fractured but Whole, a sequel to 2014's award-winning South Park: The Stick of Truth. Players will once again assume the role of the New Kid and join South Park favorites Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman in a new hilarious and outrageous RPG adventure.
In South Park: The Fractured but Whole, players will delve into the crime-ridden underbelly of South Park with Coon and Friends. This dedicated group of crime fighters was formed by Eric Cartman whose superhero alter-ego, The Coon, is half man, half raccoon. As the New Kid, players will join Mysterion, Toolshed, Human Kite and a host of others to battle the forces of evil while Coon strives to make his team the most beloved superheroes in history.
- 75Reviewed by lukegoodit was good.............The Pros
- the funny parts
- the new movement
- 100Reviewed by BioWorth the moneyShould be more than 11 quidThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by AliExceptionally good licensed gameThis is a fantastic game following on from the, also excellent, Stick of Truth.
The graphics are brilliant (looks just like the TV show), and the storyline is great. The gameplay is really fun, especially the combat. If you love the older Paper Mario games, this is just like that but a bit more tactical.
The moves all look great.
The story is hilarious, and really feels like an episode of South Park.
P.S. There's not story reason to play Stick of Truth first, but I think it's simpler gameplay means you're better off starting then if you will do both.The Pros
- Gameplay (combat especially)
- Movement can be a bit clunkly
- Load screens on Switch noticable compared to PC
- 100Reviewed by PéterBest game ever created!!!Best game ever created!!!The Pros
- Best game ever created!!!
- Best game ever created!!!
- 100Reviewed by AleksandarGame ReviewGreat game for great price
- 100Reviewed by Shamasreally goodOne of the best games I ever playedThe Pros
- overall gameplay
- quite quick to beat
- 100Reviewed by JulianGreat GameGreat Game! Even better than the first south park game.The Pros
- + Humour
- + Gameplay
- + Classes & Combat
- - A tiny bit too long
- 100Reviewed by sclorseAMAZINGit was a great game to play really enjoyed it it feels like a south park game with its humour and is a south park gameThe Pros
- dark humour
- dlc price is high and quite a short game with out dlc
- 100Reviewed by JuliusGood gameGood game massive vibe completed it in 23 hours and 44 minutes really enjoyed it was a good game to relax toThe Pros
- All of it
- Nothing it was all good
- 100Reviewed by RyzikanAmazingI personally like the game played for a few hours and its a good game Would recommend
ACTIVATE WITH UBISOFT CONNECT
- Download the latest version of Ubisoft Connect PC and log in (You may need to create an account if you have not logged in before)
- Select the lines icon in the top left of the window.
- Choose Activate a key
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com in the Activation Code field
- Select Activate.
- No 3. -85%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $17.59 RRP $115.89