Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on competitive gunplay and strategic map control. It was a super raw experience when we launched into early access three years ago but with the help of the community we have refined and ironed out the majority of issues to a point where we are happy to start expanding our player base.
Brave the elements with friends or alone as you gather the necessities to survive, grow and defend your place amongst Hurtworld’s unforgiving environment. Populated by fierce creatures, rich resources and ever evolving challenges, Hurtworld is an immersive multiplayer experience sure to captivate even the most seasoned gamer.
Craft tools, weapons and clothing to help you survive and defend what’s yours.
Construct a stronghold to stash loot and take refuge in.
Find and restore vehicles abandoned throughout the map.
Explore the many biomes to discover exotic resources and rare items.
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. Hurtworld is extremely optimised with highly scalable graphics to perform well on the most budget of machines.
- OS: Windows XP 64
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 460/Radeon HD 5850/Intel HD 4600 with at least 1024 MB video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
GenreMultiplayer, Open World, Survival
- Reviewed by Janza84HURTWORLD PC10/10 great game to play with friends. You have to fight different creatures to get valuable materials, loot enemies and build the base of your dreams.The Pros
- Good game Recommend.
- Hard game.
- Reviewed by Janza84HURTWORLD PCgreat game to play with friends. You have to fight different creatures to get valuable materials, loot enemies and build the base of your dreams.The Pros
- Good game.
- Could be a better price.
- 75Reviewed by jeropurchasegood game m8
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam