NOTE Early Acces: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further.
Hold onto your head with Headsnatchers, a stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game where you snatch your friends’ heads to come out victorious. Because, let’s face it, you’ll do anything to win.
Local and Online multiplayer, but super weird
Challenge your friends to insane brawls, where the goal is to pluck heads from shoulders and use them to get that much-desired victory! Headsnatchers has 25 ridiculous maps with unique, yet unlikely, weapons and features, with their own steps and rules to follow. Well, they’re more like guidelines. Nobody likes rules. Dunk your buddies’ heads through hoops like LeBron, kick your grandpa’s gobbler through a portal to hell like Doomguy™ and flush your sister’s brain-basket down the toilet like the dooky you pushed out five hours after you shoved that XL pizza down your face. You name it, Headsnatchers has got it. Probably.
Off with their (100+) heads
Because apparently kids nowadays are all about self-expression and unique identifiers, we felt we couldn’t stay behind the times. With over 100 unique heads to choose from, there’s a head for everyone. Did we mention there are pop culture references? There’s a head that resembles that one angry guy from that anime you used to love, and one from a children's show with a certain mathematically challenged Count. If you don’t like any of those, make your own heads using the Headitor! You can save up to 20 heads, so go nuts trying to recreate those school dweebs who used to pick you last for gym.
A single-player mode made just for you
Sometimes you just need a little me-time - we totally get it. Rip it up in the single-player Zombie Castle-mode! This single-player feature spans across three different difficulty levels. “But, my dudes, every game has multiple difficulties nowadays”, we hear you thinking. Zombie Castle is different throughout its easy, normal and hard modes. Different levels, different everything, same zombies. We’re calling it right now: you can’t beat them all. Probably.
Obligatory Key Features bullet points
We’re sorry, but we just have to go over all of the features one last time. Okay, ready?
- Local and online* multiplayer, support up to 4 players
- 4 game modes and 25 unique levels
- Zombie Castle single-player mode, for when you really need some me-time
- Choose from 100 heads
- A limitless custom head creator* (yes, we’re calling it the Headitor, and there’s nothing you can do about it) that allows you to save up to 20 custom heads*
GenreAction, Casual, Indie, Sports
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -23%DLCDestiny 2: Lightfall PC - DLCSpecial Price $37.89 RRP $49.19
- No 2. -55%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $38.99 RRP $86.09
- No 3. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 4. -39%3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $24.59 RRP $40.59
- No 5. -32%The Last of Us Part I PCSpecial Price $41.79 RRP $61.49
- No 6. -26%Resident Evil 4 Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $52.89 RRP $71.29
- No 7. -77%Resident Evil Village PCSpecial Price $13.89 RRP $61.49
- No 8. -26%Resident Evil 4 PCSpecial Price $45.29 RRP $61.49
- No 9. -54%Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PCSpecial Price $27.99 RRP $61.49