Grey Goo PC
FIGHT THE CHAOS. OR HARNESS ITS POWER. Centuries after Humanity first left Earth, all forms of life in the Milky Way have evolved toward an inward tranquility. But there has been a mutation. A mysterious organism barrels toward the surface of a lone, resource-rich planet known as Ecosystem 9, on a mission to consume all it encounters. Grey Goo is a real-time strategy (RTS) game that combines classic strategy mechanics and a balanced combat system with an emphasis on large-scale decision-making. It puts you at the center of a tactical struggle for survival—and ultimately, control of Ecosystem 9. Command one of three unique factions: the Humans, masters of defensive architecture; the Beta, a proud, versatile alien race; or the Goo, an enigmatic, highly mobile life form. Fight from behind massive walls, attack from strategic outposts, or swallow your enemies whole. Just remember, the choices you make on the battlefield will mean the difference between glorious victory and agonizing defeat. STEAM ACCOUNT REQUIRED
- 75Reviewed by DanLike a messed up C&CThis game is great, its fun, its also very hard at times, like a modern swing on command and conquer this game works very much the same, fight other teams/players build and kill
It can be difficult to learn how to build the bigger units but it's a lot of fun tryingThe Pros
- Huge mega units
- 75Reviewed by FedayginRTS Gem. Could've Shined Brightly w DLC that never came.Voice Acting during missions & briefings are Perfect & the Product looks beautiful both during Missions & @Mission Briefings. Music is created with fine touch & massages ears when in beautiful Grey Goo World <3 Grey Goo may have a steep learning curve for newcomers to Rts genre "also some new cool features even for Vets", but the intuitive tutorials & UI will guide those who are interested to Learn :) Done @Video Tutorial via extras "if i recall" & can see Encyclopedia where many things are Explained. I love the new design for Patrolling for ex. as it's welcome for the Genre :) Grey Goo Gives the feels of a Complete RTS package. It also brought some Light into Darker times for RTS genre as on the time it came out it was kinda struggling so it helped to show that there's life for this beauty Genre :) Formed by the likes of Command & Conquer series, Great Dune 2, Dune 2000 & Emperor: Battle for Dune <3
Last one Mentioned that still has Clearly Best Soundtrack in RTS Genre or heck even in whole gaming if think of it with wider view <3 Such beautiful tracks on Emperor: Battle for Dune & kinda shame it wasn't released like 6-8x years later or remastered in recent years. Battle For Dune OST is on my Phone Playlist as it's great to listen no matter the location. BACK to Grey Goo: Some Missions have weird lvl design, but after some thinking nothing too complicated :) @Times it felt strangely punishing even on Normal Diff. & that i always use or highest to get the Feels of job well done :)
Grey Goo totally is the C&C we never got after it started to go Downhill.. After all it has some Devs who have worked for a long time on C&C series <3 By using C&C's roots as a base to build upon, Petroglyph Team created a solid piece of RTS history with Grey Goo :) Adventure that i strongly recommend & especially for fans of Westwood Studio's work. My fav. Faction is Beta & shame that couldn't adventure more with them. Seems that Developers won't give Expansion where could fight with using Shroud faction or against them.. :/
I bought Grey Goo w 25€ in Steam. I give High School rating: 8.5/10 & been Happy to Support :)
- Fedaygin -
- 100Reviewed by AaronCode worked. Game worked. Great price. Happy.I've only played a few RTS games. So, this area is still new to me. It's more casual than SC2 and the tutorial in the beginning helps a lot. There is no gradual build-up with each level. You need to think strategy right off the bat. Took me 27 hours to finish the game and dlc. I took my time roaming the entire map and building a massive army before striking. The cinematic clip between each level is great and gives you the backstory of each faction. I strongly recommend this game.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam