Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PC
Special Price $11.69 RRP $61.49
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Bandai Namco Studios
17 Jan 2020
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
You May Also Like
- -79%Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $16.69 RRP $79.89
- -88%DRAGON BALL FighterZ PCSpecial Price $6.49 RRP $55.29
- -88%DRAGON BALL FighterZ - Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $13.49 RRP $108.19
- -80%Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission PCSpecial Price $10.69 RRP $52.89
- -89%DRAGON BALL FighterZ - FighterZ Edition PCSpecial Price $10.39 RRP $92.19
- -60%DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ PC - FighterZ Pass 2 DLCSpecial Price $10.29 RRP $25.79
- -88%Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PCSpecial Price $6.09 RRP $49.19
- -91%Dragon Ball Xenoverse PCSpecial Price $4.39 RRP $49.19
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PC includes:
- Base game
The top 3 reasons to play Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PC
- Experience the story of Dragon Ball Z from epic events to light-hearted side quests, including never-before-seen story moments that answer some burning questions of Dragon Ball lore for the first time!
- Fight across vast battlefields with destructible environments and experience epic boss battles against the most iconic foes. Increase your power level through RPG mechanics and rise to the challenge!
- Fish, fly, eat, train, and battle your way through the Dragon Ball Z sagas, making friends and building relationships with a massive cast of DRAGON BALL characters.
About Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PC
- Relive the story of Goku and other Z Fighters in DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT!
- Beyond the epic battles, experience life in the DRAGON BALL Z world as you fight, fish, eat, and train with Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and others.
- Explore the new areas and adventures as you advance through the story and form powerful bonds with other heroes from the DRAGON BALL Z universe.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 SP1 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon HD 7950
- Storage36 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- Processor Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 960 or Radeon R9 280X
- Storage40 GB available space
GenreAction, Anime, Open World, RPG, Story Rich
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by LoganBest dragon ball game to date but.This is by far the best Dragon ball game to date with everything you could want! with mods its even better! But keep in mind the pc version does not have to new next-gen update....because they hate us
- 100Reviewed by Mohammed AmenActually got the codeGot the code and it worked, time to play igThe Pros
- playing teh game
- 100Reviewed by SoupPlayz77not a scam (i thought it was lol)I genuinely thought this was a scam but this is legit. It works and it's better than paying over 100 dollars for this. Yippee!The Pros
- The Game
- Its not a scam
- Very good very nice
- Nothing I didn't like
- 75Reviewed by Cristiangood fighting gamegood game remember the old days of dbz
- 100Reviewed by Starthe games good man play itPLEASE PLAY THIS GAME HOLY SHIT ITS GOODThe Pros
- the fact that this game was so good i came
- 100Reviewed by 6CrazyMcsGame Sticks To Sourrce MaterialLove that this sticks to the actual story of DBZ and lets you play the story out
- 75Reviewed by HasanGreat game, some downsidesBeen playing this game for about less than a week, and i love it. what i didn't realise was that you could change the settings - and i have been playing on xbox control settings all this time. i spent wayy to long on trying to finish the tutorial in those controls and i could never make it. and once i changed it - easy peasy and it took me a couple of minutes.The Pros
- lovely graphics, runs smooth and is a great play
- That the deafult game controls is set to xbox settings on first boot
- 100Reviewed by LaendricGreat ServiceI ordered the game and received the key instantly, great service. Love the game, love DragonBall.
- Reviewed by ManvirGreat gameGreat game for a Dragon Ball fan to own, I still think xenoverse 2 is better because it has more content
- 75Reviewed by SylwesterGreat but mainly for the fansI remember when playing DBZ: Budokai 3 I always enjoyed the mini exploration parts in the story mode between the fights and always imagined how great it would have been to have a game where you would fully explore the world going through the story. Finally, after approx. 20 years I got pretty much what I always wanted. The main game consists of Dragon Ball Z anime storyline (that's right, no Movie stories like Broly: The Legendary Super Saiya-jin or Fusion Reborn) and most of the time you control Goku but not only. There are some side quests and activities as well but nothing significant there, I think they could have done a bit more. There are also 2 additional Story DLCs. A new Power Awakens which consists of 2 parts. The 1st one is where you train (in turns as Goku and Vegita - you decide) with Whis by completing challenges through which you gain new power levels and achieve Super Saiya-jin God and the Boss is no other than Lord Beerus (I must say it follows the Battle of Gods very loosely). The 2nd part follows the Resurrection F story (this time more accurately) and you get Super Saiya-jin Blue. To be fair that DLC is not very interesting, of course it's cool to learn new technics and transformations but this is more of a Set of New Challenges rather than an actual Story. Yet 2nd DLC called Trunks: The Warrior of Hope is a proper story unlike the 1st DLC set. As every DB fan can guess it follows the 1993 TV Movie Dragon Ball Z: History of Trunks. It's very well done, the tone is darker, you do feel the danger and destruction around you. It's also nice that the DLC does not finish where the movie did but has an extra story briefly mentioned in DBS Goku Black arc. Unfortunately if you were expecting even more like few bits from GT or Super then the answer is no and it doesn't look like we'll get any. Of course it's not that what we have here is short but when you finish the story there's literally nothing to do so some extras like the Goku Black arc, Tournament of Power or even DBS: Broly...hell even some bits from Dragon Ball GT would help. I think my biggest problem here is that you basically play an interactive (but not fully) Dragon Ball Z anime, what I mean by that is that you always learn SSJ when fighting Freeza on Namek after Killin's death, Vegita always achieves SSJ in Androids saga and Gohan always goes SSJ2 after Cell Jrs attack Z fighters, etc. I think it would be more interesting to have some alternatives like for instance the transformations based on Power Levels - if you don't gain enough power through some sort of training during your exploration you would not turn into SSJ even if Freeza kills Krillin which would make the fight nearly impossible to finish. I know that in the game you need to have a certain skill level to learn some technics but you will get into that level anyway by simply following the story and I was thinking about something more sophisticated plus would be cool to have some alternative results which could add some replayability to the game. So yeah this is what I would have done gameplay wise just to enrich the RPG side of the game which is rather poor. To sum up this game might not be for everyone (it's definitely for the fans) let's not forget this is the first such game so maybe if Bandai Namco ever decides to make another one this time maybe following Dragon Ball Super or GT or both as of one being an alternative story then who knows what they'll do.The Pros
- Semi Open world
- Great visuals
- Japanese voices
- Cool animations in fights
- A real treat for the fans
- Art style could've been like in DB FighterZ
- Some animations are poor
- Not much replayability
- Poor RPG
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
You are seeing games that are valid in your region which is ‘%1’. If you want to see all games available click here
To view games that are valid in your region ‘%1’, click here
- No 1. -55%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $38.99 RRP $86.09
- No 2. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 3. -39%3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $24.59 RRP $40.59
- No 4. -32%The Last of Us Part I PCSpecial Price $41.79 RRP $61.49
- No 5. -26%Resident Evil 4 Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $52.89 RRP $71.29
- No 6. -77%Resident Evil Village PCSpecial Price $13.89 RRP $61.49
- No 7. -26%Resident Evil 4 PCSpecial Price $45.29 RRP $61.49
- No 8. -54%Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PCSpecial Price $27.99 RRP $61.49
Special Price $11.69 RRP $61.49