ABOUT THE GAME
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
- A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better
- Storage 55 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Sci-fi, Shooter
- 100Reviewed by nRealAmazing service and extremely fastThe price and quality is top notch!
- 100Reviewed by OshikaiPreorder keyPaid less than 2 minutes ago and the only hold up was how slow I was at typing the key in. Fantastic experience.
- 100Reviewed by StrychnineAwesome service.This is why consoles are going to die off. Brand new game $30, instant delivery the day before. Cdkeys has been fantastic.
- 100Reviewed by Twitch.tv/WinRawrLiveCode Came instantlyCD Keys is the truth when it comes to new Games Got my code instantly for the low low Can't wait to stream this bad boy tonight
- 100Reviewed by ShalltearFast and Working :DThank you for the working code :D fast cheap :D
- 100Reviewed by SteveImmediate ActivationI literally purchased this game a day before release and I was sent a download code in an instant. I activated through steam with no problems at all. What a great experience!
- 100Reviewed by CronusI got the code 2 days before release !!!!So i got the 2 codes 2 days before the release date and they worked fine on steam with no problems and for this price i am very happy ^_^
- 100Reviewed by JamesPre order key arrived 10/10Fast delivery, great service
- 100Reviewed by WhatsernameNiceNicest game with cheap one :D !!
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam