BioShock Infinite (PC)
-82%Add to Wish List
Add to Wish List
Special Price $4.29 RRP $23.79
Take 2 Interactive
26 / 3 / 2013
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, FPS, Great Soundtrack, RPG, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Gore
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes BioShock Infinite (PC).
The top 3 reasons to play BioShock Infinite (PC)
- A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
About BioShock Infinite (PC)
- Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia.
- Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
- The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, hired gun Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
- 1999 Mode – Upon finishing BioShock Infinite, the player can unlock a game mode called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit
- ProcessorQuad Core Processor
- GraphicsDirectX11 Compatible, AMD Radeon HD 6950 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- Storage30 GB free
Mac OS X
- OS10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVidia Geforce 640M / Intel HD4000
- Storage30 GB
SteamOS + Linux
- OSUbuntu 14.10, Mint 17.1 or similar Linux distribution
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- GraphicsNVidia/AMD OpenGL 4.1/DirectX 10.0 level compatible
- Storage20 GB Free
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com