Chivalry 2 King's Edition PC
- -63%Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Lords of the West PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.79 RRP $10.19
- -43%Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - United States Civilization PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.89 RRP $5.09
- -69%Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - The African Royals PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.19 RRP $10.19
- -66%Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Dawn of the Dukes PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.19 RRP $12.39
- -38%Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Dynasties of India PC - DLCSpecial Price $6.29 RRP $10.19
- -71%Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition PC (Windows 10)Special Price $18.99 RRP $65.99
- -41%Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - Mexico Civilization PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.99 RRP $5.09
- -48%Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - Knights of the Mediterranean PC - DLCSpecial Price $5.29 RRP $10.19
Chivalry 2 King's Edition includes:
- Chivalry 2
- Chivalry 2 - Special Edition Content
- Chivalry 2 - King's Edition Content
Return to the ultimate medieval battlefield!
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first-person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era - from clashing swords, to storms of flaming arrows, to sprawling castle sieges and more.
Buy Chivalry 2 King's Edition now to get the following content:
- Rebel King's Armor and War Helmet
- Don the legendary armor worn by General Malric at the Battle of Stoneshill.
- Feydrid's Aegis Armor and War Crown
- Fight for glory and honor with the Steward King Feydrid's royal set.
- Duke's Talon and Kralle of Bridgetown Shields
- Protect yourself with the Duke's Talon (Mason Shield) and Kralle of Bridgetown (Agathian Shield).
- Surrender Flag Novelty Item
- Live to fight another day with this novelty item, added to your spawn-in inventory.
- 1000 Crowns + 5000 Gold
- Receive 1000 Crowns (premium currency) - and 5000 Gold (earnable currency), used to unlock new armor, weapon appearances and more!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel i3-4370
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 2 GB
- Storage20 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel i7 6700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3500x
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1070 or AMD RX Vega-56
- Storage20 GB available space
GenreAction, Strategy, Violent, Historical, War, Gore
- 75Reviewed by DylanWorth a tryGood but a little expensiveThe Pros
- Very funny and entertaining with friends
- Only found it fun with friends
- A bit ooverpriced
- 100Reviewed by Sambetter than mordhaubuyThe Pros
- 75Reviewed by OmerVert decent gameA nice game that if youre good you will have fun but sometimes it can be very frustraiting and i rage a lot lol....
- 100Reviewed by Dalegood gameyes, buy game cause lots of swordsThe Pros
- not enough swords
- 75Reviewed by LuxGood butThe combat is amazing, and fluid. The graphics are great, good level of detail and gore, and the community is back again ( died in the past). Sometimes, combat is unfortunately spammy from people, the community has unfortunately died out in the past, this seems to no longer be an issue, fingers crossed.The Pros
- Has died before shortly after launch, is back now
- 75Reviewed by Lukeballsacks of justicethe game plays wonderfully. the teabagging, is truly to.......... die.... forThe Pros
- everything else
- sometimes get trapped
- 100Reviewed by TroutI haven't laughed this hard in a whileI killed a guy, picked up his head and when he respawned I threw it back at him. 10/10The Pros
- You can use pig/fish as weapons
- Pig/fish don't do much damage as weapons
- 100Reviewed by Jonathanawsumawsum game, super fun, i played it yipThe Pros
- its fun even tho i can barely run it
- can barely run it
- 100Reviewed by AtraFunoverall fun and is constantly updated at no cost.
- 75Reviewed by pizzasliceAmazing when you get into it, but god damn they bork every update lolCurrently the best online melee slasher of it's kind I've found and still play. The combat feels weighty and there's quite some variety to it (regular attacks, heavy attacks, swing/stab/overhead, jabs, kicks, specials, feints (morphs in mordhau), riposte, counters etc). You can pick up improvised weapons such as brooms or make an offhand flaming chicken. The voicepacks are generally great with the exception of Gladiator which rightfully received much negative community response. The armour leans more towards larp/fantasy than historical but there's some good stuff in there. Teams are well defined and thematic, with maps being interesting and having purpose to your objectives. They even have a lore section.
Crank those music sliders up and feel epic when the music swells and you rush into the bloodshed.The Pros
- Melee is great fun
- Music/voices (not Gladiator)
- Maps (most)
- Thematic teams
- Amount of customisation
- Bugs on updates are a consistent theme
- Archery is mostly unbalanced
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam