Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK)
NOTE: This is a pre-order, please read our Pre Order information here before purchasing
Special Price $54.19 RRP $55.39
Not yet available for pre-order
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Europe & UK
05 Nov 2021
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK).
The top 3 reasons to play Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK)
- Call of Duty: Vanguard for PC is the eighteenth game in the Call of Duty first-person shooter (fps) franchise.
- This game takes place after the death of Hitler, despite the name Vanguard implying those in front, and it plays out over four theatres of war: namely: the Western Front, the Eastern Front, North Africa and the South Pacific.
- Play as one of four special operatives – which indicates the birth of spec ops teams – running over twenty maps in the various areas. See more about the spec ops troops below.
About Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK)
- Call of Duty: Vanguard for PC is the eighteenth game in the Call of Duty first-person shooter (fps) franchise. This game takes place after the death of Hitler, despite the name Vanguard implying those in front, and it plays out over four theatres of war: namely: the Western Front, the Eastern Front, North Africa and the South Pacific.
- About the Game - The game is set after Hitler’s death, as mentioned above, just as the Allies are beginning to relax into the idea that they have won and the war is, at long last, over. However, word has got out that Hitler had a plan for this, or at least his remaining cronies and supporters do, and the project, code named, ‘Project Phoenix’ is underway to appoint Hitler’s successor – who would, presumably, continue with his nefarious plans for Aryan world domination.
- The main protagonist of the game is the evil Heinrich Freisinger who is supposedly based on real life baddy Heinrich Muller, who ran the Gestapo for the Reich showing appalling dedication to his career and apparently driven by ambition rather than ideology… While Hitler did, in fact, have a chosen successor, he was a political appointee, not, as this game implies, the spiritual successor to his plans.
- This just goes to show that the Call of Duty franchise is close to exhausting the possibilities of pure historical fact, and moving ever closer to the boundary between historical fact and pure fiction as has already been explored in some of the ‘alternate time-lines’ that have appeared in other games in the series.
- You will play as one of four special operatives – which indicates the birth of spec ops teams – running over twenty maps in the various areas. See more about the spec ops troops below.
- The Nitty Gritty - This game embraces the authenticity of the time, with an emphasis on realistic WWII weaponry, a win for those who enjoy the differences in the heft and report of the different weapons. Good News for Zombie lovers, they are back again! There is also an all new Battle Royale with a brand new map in which to fight to the death. Good news for those annoyed by players with cheat codes becoming all but unbeatable: there is a new anti-cheat system, so you will once again be able to sneak up on people, dodge their bullets as allowed by the game’s parameters, and hide from the most blood-thirsty opponents once more. Sixteen of the twenty game maps allow for 6 player versus 6 player games to play out, while the remaining four maps are dedicated to the Champion Hill mode. The story campaign game plays out on all four fronts but the ending of the saga draws the four antagonists together for a final scenario in which loose ends are tied up.
- Special Ops is Born - The Special Ops troops all have fictional names, but were inspired by real life heroes:
- Sgt. Arthur Kingsley is British, a member of the 9th Parachute Regiment, and inspired by real life Black paratrooper Sydney Cornell.
- Lt. Polina Petrova, who is a Soviet, from the 138th Rifle Division. Polina may or may not be a red hot sniper like her real life inspiration Lyudmila Pavlichenko, who was so good at it that she earned the nickname Lady Death.
- Capt. Wade Jackson, from the USA is a member of the Navy’s Scouting Squadron Six. He is based upon Vernon L Micheel, who was famed for blowing up Japanese aircraft carriers at the battle of Midway in the Pacific.
- And finally, 2nd Lt. Lucas Riggs is an Australian, from the 20th Battalion and based on the real life hero Charles Upham who was a New Zealander, often claimed to be the most decorated Commonwealth soldier for winning not one but two Victoria Crosses – one in Egypt and one Crete.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64-Bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory8 GB
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 960 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 380
- Storage45 GB
- OSWindows 10 64 Bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4770K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Memory16 GB
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1070 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
- Storage45 GB
GenreAction, Adventure, FPS, Multiplayer, Shooter, Real-Time, First-person Shooter
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by nuxzatubeGood gameGood Game with solid movement and graphics! It has a good engine and is worth buying the only down side is the size of the game which takes up a lot of the series S storage!The Pros
- After countless hours can be a bit repetitive
- Reviewed by PaulCould be betterGood game but becomes boring after a while, nothing to hold there value and does still have bugs and glitches.The Pros
- multiplayer, weapons
- ranking up to easy, battlepass is dumb, to many bugs
- Reviewed by Karagreat gameFantastic game to relax and spend a long period of time on. a great variety of skin bundles, to modify your gun and character. The maps are fantastic and the graphics are insane.
- Reviewed by ChloeVanguardGame is good, like how they haven't tried to over do tech advancment again and gone back to what they are good atThe Pros
- Very good graphics and gameplay
- Runs lame on older Xbox one
- 50Reviewed by PharalisTreyark failed with ZombieAs every COD what can I say, I like it as I liked them all, nothing to say about that, even tho it got hoarded by noobs during the free trial and warzone coop.
Do not fall for zombie side: Yes, is made by Treyark and is AWESOME, but... It's ONE map and you will get tired of it very quickly.The Pros
- Zombie (Treyarch made just one map)
- 100Reviewed by CharlieGreat GameThe campaign is amazing it’s very fun. The use of different players from all over Earth gives you a great point of view of the war from different people perspectives.The Pros
- Great campaign
- Multiplayer could have better maps
- 75Reviewed by BrendenWorth the priceHas a brilliant campaign aswell as the zombies mode, multiplayer isn't that bad compared to the cold war multiplayerThe Pros
- Zombies and campaign
- Most of the multiplayer
- 75Reviewed by Tankmehprobably one of the best of the newer ones definitely better than modern warfare but still a very average call of dutyThe Pros
- moves and plays well
- amount of bugs and cheats
- 75Reviewed by Jamesguuciigud game but i do be very bad at it. zombie is kinda meh and MP do be vibing when the homies be on n stuffThe Pros
- is good yes
- am bad at it
- 75Reviewed by AlfieGreat gameLove this game, great graphics, accurate to time set, all round great game but can lag sometimes but nether the least still a great shooter gameThe Pros
- Lags sometimes
Write Your Review
Activate with Battle.net
- In a web browser, head to: https://battle.net/account/management/claim-code.html
- Create a free Blizzard account or Log in to the account where you would like to redeem your code.
- Click the “Redeem a Code” button on the “Overview” page, enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com.
- Click “Redeem Code”, and then follow the prompts to download the game to your PC
- You can then launch the game by using the Battle.net Desktop App found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/25949
- You can find additional support with the Blizzard.net activation process and client here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/
Special Price $54.19 RRP $55.39