Blood Bowl 2 - Lizardmen PC - DLC
Special Price $4.09 RRP $6.19
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
03 Nov 2015
Focus Home Interactive
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Blood Bowl 2 - Lizardmen. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Blood Bowl 2 - Lizardmen
- Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame
- The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world
- Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
About Blood Bowl 2 - Lizardmen
- Lizardmen race comes with its own unique AI and players (skinks, Saurus and Kroxigor) but also their own star players: Slibli and Hemlock!
- The biggest strength of the Lizardmen lies in two types of key players available: Skinks and Saurus. Skinks are very fast and nimble. Bringing the ball to the goal line is not a problem for them. While very mobile, Saurus are also amazingly powerful. Their role is to breach the enemy's defense line so that Skinks can sneak through with the ball. The Kroxigor is a true mountain of muscle and scales. He adds an important strike force to his team. He is rather fast for his size, which allows him to act quickly. Unfortunately, he sadly lacks in dexterity. The Kroxigor is the player to use when Lizardmen want to hit hard...
- Blood Bowl 2’s new graphics engine and high-flying realization makes for a faithful portrayal of the fury and intensity of classic Blood Bowl matches. The solo game mode will have you lead the famous Reikland Reavers. Former star team of Blood Bowl you are tasked with bringing them back to glory, following a full story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob from Cabalvision. Each match of the campaign is unique, with unexpected and surprising events constantly renewing the experience!
- The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world – Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers. You will develop your team, gaining XP and unlocking new skills. But beware! On the pitch, all losses are permanent... Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- ProcessorAMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ
- Memory3072 MB RAM
- Graphics768 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 5670/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 260 OR HIGHER
- Storage8 GB available space
MAC OS X
- OSMAC OS X 10.10/MAC OS X 10.11
- Processor INTEL CORE I5 3 GHZ
- Memory4096 MB RAM
- GraphicsATI RADEON HD 6970M/NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M OR HIGHER
- Storage 8 GB available space
GenreMultiplayer, Singleplayer, Sports, Strategy, Turn Based Combat, Violent, Gore
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $4.09 RRP $6.19