Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Nintendo Wii U - Game Code (EU & UK)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate features a huge world for you and your friends to explore. From rolling fields of green grass where Herbivores graze, to fiery volcanoes where fierce creatures await their next meal, within each environment you'll find creatures to hunt. But be careful - some will be waiting to hunt you!
In each area you'll need the correct equipment to deal with the sometimes harsh conditions. In volcanoes you'll need cooling drinks so that you don't overheat, but on the icy mountain tops you'll need to carry heating drinks so you don't freeze. Make sure you carry enough.
As you explore the massive world of Monster Hunter, you'll soon discover the importance of searching your environments carefully. You'll find flowers to pick, rivers to fish in and ore to mine so that you can create potions and create and upgrade equipment and armour. then of course there are the Monsters themselves, once slain you can carve them up and use they hide, bones or meat to improve equipment you create.
When venturing out alone you'll be accompanied by your furry friends Cha Cha and Kayamba, who'll help you tackle the beasts that you confront and find much needed items to complete quests.
If you don't want to face the world of Monster Hunter alone, you can recruit your friends into joining you hunting party. You and three friends can wander the land taking on monsters of vast size that roam the land, swim the seas and patrol the skies. A well-trained team will be able to tackle anything that tries to make you it's next meal.
Collaborate and communicate via text using the Wii U Gamepad touchscreen or USB Keyboard. Or for those that want to sound the war cry, you can also use the built in Mic on the Game Pad to chat your friends.
And for those with friends who have a 3DS they too can join you via local WiFi play making Monster Hunter the first 3DS/Wii U crossover game! You can even transfer your save data to your 3DS so you can continue the hunt wherever you are!
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 3. -85%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $17.59 RRP $115.89