The Outer Worlds Switch (EU & UK)
Special Price $15.49 RRP $63.49
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
05 Jun 2020
out of stock
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes The Outer Worlds Switch.
The top 3 reasons to play The Outer Worlds Switch
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios
- Your companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
- Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
About The Outer Worlds Switch
- The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
- Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony.
- As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo Account
- Internet Access
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by JasonFlawed masterpieceThis game is reminiscent of Obsidian's heyday and also feels modern. The characters are well written and the combat can be fun. Overall, it suffers from pacing issues and occasionally floaty fights etc.
Definitely worth 16.99, especially if you enjoyed FalloutThe Pros
- Visuals are nice, characters are a highlight
- Sparse landscapes, iffy pacing at times
- 100Reviewed by Cili-MObsidian quality :)Wow. Very good price.
It's a bit repetitive, but still a good rpg. (Try max charisma charachter)
- 75Reviewed by MWGreat gameFun game at a great price
- 75Reviewed by JoosepFun but repetitiveThe game had a few fun moments and nice humor but I didn't really feel any excitement over exploring because every world was basically the same with a similar storyline.
- 75Reviewed by 11Outer WorldsI went into The Outer Worlds excepting Fallout in space. While it certainly has some elements of Fallout, a much better comparison would be if Mass Effect was first person and a satire. A lot of systems feel straight out of Mass Effect. The way you use a ship to navigate between worlds is identical to how it works in Mass Effect. The entire companion system feels like Mass Effect, from how you pick your 2 companions upon landing on each planet, to doing quests for them, to little things like how they stand in elevators.
Of course, this game does have elements from Fallout. The RPG elements are a lot more like Fallout New Vegas than Mas Effect. I really liked how often you could talk your way out of situations and the ability to make a dumb character led to some really funny dialog that seemed to change the way certain quests played out. I also really like how putting points into non-combat skills, like persuasion, still gives out combat buffs. Granted, I was playing on normal, but even without putting a single point into a combat related skill, I did not feel that underpowered when I was forced to fight
The combat in this game felt fine. It didn’t feel like anything special, but it also didn’t feel bad. I do wonder if putting points into combat skills, would have made the combat more enjoyable. I did not look over the combat skills, but all of the skills I did look at gave new passives and / or abilities every 20 points that you put into them
While I’ve heard complaints that the game gets bad after the first little bit, I did not find that at all. The game was amazing beginning to end. That being said, at times it does feel quite clear that this is more of a AA game than a AAA game. A lot of animations seem fine. Not great, not horrible, just fine. Small things like needing to click ‘E’ every time you want to climb a ladder is a minor annoyance that feels out of place in a modern game. It also would have been nice to look down and see my body a bit. Additionally, I have no clue whose horrible idea it was to turn on some of the filters that this game forces on. PCGamingWiki has some nice tweaks that make the game look a lot nicer by disabling some of the ugly filters. But all of these are minor things that did not prevent me from enjoying the game.
The story was interesting, and it felt like I had a good amount of choice in how things ended. When I beat the game, I was treated to an epilogue of sorts that went over all of the more important characters and several of the factions, including ones from the DLC, and talked about their lives after the game. I do always wonder how many choices were fake choices, but a lot of them felt like real choices to me. I am excited to see how The Outer Worlds 2 turns out. I hope they go the Mass Effect route and allow for choices in this game to carry over to the sequel.The Pros
- -Fallout meets Mass Effect
- -Overall good fun
- -DLC adds to the experience
- -Slow paced
- -Short duration
- 100Reviewed by CCElitepredat0rAmazing priceAmazing price cant go wrong with it brilliant service to quick delivery will recomend any body and mates to use this service.The Pros
- Fast delivery great service
- None at all
- 100Reviewed by BafoPerfect chill gameGame you can play over and over again. So great. Im a huge fun of fallout games and any game with story and character progress. This game covers everythingThe Pros
- to short
- 75Reviewed by Marc DavidsonBetter than Fallout 76If your looking for that end of world Fallout fell but felt cheated by Fallout 76 - this is the game for you - great characters, great game play.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
You are seeing games that are valid in your region which is ‘%1’. If you want to see all games available click here
To view games that are valid in your region ‘%1’, click here
- No 1. -53%DLCDestiny 2: Lightfall PC - DLCSpecial Price $24.09 RRP $50.79
- No 2. -40%DLCCrusader Kings III: Tours & Tournaments PC - DLCSpecial Price $18.99 RRP $31.69
- No 3. -85%NBA 2K23 PCSpecial Price $9.49 RRP $63.49
- No 4. -53%The Lord of the Rings: Gollum PCSpecial Price $25.39 RRP $54.59
- No 5. -38%OCTOPATH TRAVELER II PCSpecial Price $39.39 RRP $63.49
- No 6. -29%Pre-orderSystem Shock PCSpecial Price $31.69 RRP $44.39
- No 7. -43%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $25.39 RRP $44.39
- No 8. -40%STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PC (ORIGIN) (EN)Special Price $45.69 RRP $76.19
- No 9. -30%Pre-orderStreet Fighter 6 PCSpecial Price $44.19 RRP $63.49
Special Price $15.49 RRP $63.49