SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition Switch (EU & UK)
In SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition, you command robot pirates in epic tactical shootouts, it’s turn-based strategy with a twist: by manually aiming your weapons you'll pull off insane bullet-bouncing trick shots!
SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition is fully optimised for Nintendo Switch. It comes with The Outsider campaign, including a mysterious ally and a shipload of weapons, upgrades, hats, and missions previously only available as DLC.
As the captain, you board, loot and shoot your way through enemy spaceships. Overcome the challenges of the vast frontier by upgrading your recruits with unique abilities, weapons – and even stylish hats!
- Strategy focussed on skill rather than chance
- 15-20 hours of playtime, followed by New Game+
- Kind to newcomers, deep and challenging for veterans
- Soundtrack by real-life robot troupe Steam Powered Giraffe
- Optional touch controls for ultimate precision
- Procedurally-generated levels
GenreAction, Action RPG, Shooter, Strategy
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.