Pokken Tournament DX Switch (EU)
Master the new fighting styles of Croagunk, Scizor, Empoleon, Darkrai, and the newly added Decidueye. New modes give you the ability to challenge your friends in intense competition. Duke it out with your favorite Pokémon Fighters in Team Battle. Then record and upload your favorite fights with the new replay feature
Take direct control of one of over 20 prized Pokémon fighters to defeat other Pokémon in action-packed arena fights. With Nintendo Switch, you can battle at home or on the go to become the Ferrum League champion!
Take the battle on the road with the portable Nintendo Switch system or find competition online in the new Group Match Mode. Do you have what it takes to claim the title of Pokkén Tournament DX champion? There's only one way to find out, and that's by stepping into the battle arena!
- Fight as Decidueye, Darkrai , Scizor, Empoleon, Croagunk, and more
- Execute powerful Pokémon moves with simple button combinations
- Enjoy an intuitive fighting system for all skill levels
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com