Disney Art Academy 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
Calling all budding artists and Disney fans! Use a wide variety of tools to learn to draw more than 80 Disney and Pixar characters in 2D. With easy-to-follow lessons inspired by Disney art and animation, sketch or paint characters like Elsa from Frozen, Mickey Mouse, Nemo from Finding Nemo, Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story and Simba from The Lion King.
Learn to draw more than 80 Disney characters and show off your creations with Disney Art Academy, where Disney and Pixar characters can be sketched or painted in many different ways.
Using nine art tools like pastels, paintbrushes or markers, you can discover your inner artist by participating in lessons. Each lesson guides you through a step-by-step progression to draw a single character. What starts as a series of lines and shapes will gradually evolve into a familiar character using your new art skills! If you ever want to take a break, lessons can easily be saved to continue from the same spot at a later time.
You can even add some extra flair with the magic brush, a new addition to the Art Academy series. With the magic brush, magical additions like stars, bubbles, and glitter can be added to your masterpieces – all easily accessed by using the touch screen.
If you want to create outside the game’s numerous lessons you’re in luck, as Disney Art Academy includes a Free Paint mode that lets you draw even more characters any way you choose. In Free Paint, you can put your newly learned skills to the test by drawing on a blank canvas, or you can select from more than 80 Disney images - like Lumière, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts - to use as reference as you add to your virtual gallery. All completed artwork can be viewed at any time in the game’s Clubhouse, where you can also select your favourite pieces to be viewed in a personal showcase slideshow.
As your art skills improve and you create more and more Disney and Pixar characters, you may very well want to share your creations with others. That can easily be accomplished directly in the game by connecting to the Internet and sharing through Miiverse.
Completed artwork is also saved to the system’s SD card, allowing you to upload your creations to a personal computer and print them out. Parents will be able to easily display their children’s art by printing their favourite drawings. Remember that Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo 3DS features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 6. -57%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $18.99 RRP $44.39