Nintendo Switch Online 3 Month (90 Day) Membership Switch (EU & UK)
- -27%Nintendo Switch Online 12 Month (365 Day) Family Membership SwitchSpecial Price €26.39 RRP €36.19
- -28%Nintendo Switch Online 12 Month (365 Day) Membership Switch (EU & UK)Special Price €14.89 RRP €20.69
Get your instant download of a Nintendo Switch Online 3 Month (90 Day) Membership on Nintendo Switch with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to get a Nintendo Switch Online membership
- Get connected with a Nintendo Switch Online subscription!
- Most Switch games require Nintendo Switch Online to unlock their online features, like Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Free NES games, cloud saving, a smartphone voice chat app and more are included with a Nintendo Switch Online membership. Details below!
What to know before buying a Nintendo Switch Online membership
What's included with this a Nintendo Switch Online membership?
Included is a 3-month (90-day) membership for Nintendo Switch Online.
Is there any region lock for this a Nintendo Switch Online membership?
Yes, this product is only available in Europe.
How will I receive my instant download for my Nintendo Switch Online membership?
After payment has been approved, your game key will be included in your order confirmation email. You can access your key by following a link in the email. Next, you can activate your key on its corresponding platform.
How to activate the key for my Nintendo Switch Online membership
Activate in the Nintendo eShop:
- From the HOME menu, select “Nintendo eShop”.
- Choose the account you want to use, and then sign in.
- Select “Enter Code” from the menu on the left, and then enter the code you received in your cdkeys.com confirmation email.
- Confirm by selecting “OK”. Your game will then begin downloading.
- Navigate to this link (https://ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/), and sign in with your Nintendo Account information.
- Enter the code you received in your confirmation email from cdkeys.com.
- Click “Next”, and then follow the instructions to confirm.
Nintendo Switch Online details
- If you want to play Switch games online, you need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription. Save money by getting yours from CDKeys.
- With your Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can enjoy an ever-growing library of free NES games.
- Keep your game data safe and mobile by backing it up on the cloud!
- Chat with other players online with the free smartphone app available for Nintendo Switch Online members. This is a must for games like Splatoon 2 or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
- Nintendo Switch Online members get exclusive access to special deals and sometimes special games-- like Tetris 99!
Want to get a free Nintendo Switch Online membership?
Our team regularly selects the best comments about a game and rewards that user with a free key. Share your feedback in the review tab for a chance to win!
What are the system requirements for Nintendo Switch Online?
- Nintendo Switch console
- Nintendo account
- Nintendo eShop access
- 100Reviewed by VivienGreat value for moneyMy daughter kept reminding me that her online subscription had expired, she plays games with her boyfriend online so he kept reminding her that they weren’t able to play games together! So I was looking to get her a new subscription and came across CDKEYS, I was about to purchase a single subscription when I saw the family one and saw what a bargain it was and bought it. The family group now consists of my daughter, my partner and myself. We can now all enjoy the online benefits as it is great value for money.The Pros
- Great value for money and code instantly available.
- 100Reviewed by AbbyReal dealI was a little skeptical about this deal and I now I simply do not regret it. I would definitely recommend.The Pros
- Much cheaper than subscribing directly with Nintendo.
- 100Reviewed by artur.supernakgood dealread deal, highly recommended. i never have any issues. always a trusted and reliable service. thank youThe Pros
- professional trusted service
- 75Reviewed by JakeAwesome for priceGood money if you want to share an online subscription with family or friends, the price is cheaper and more affordable!
- 75Reviewed by AndyWorth it if you have lots of SwitchesWorth having if you several switches in the household or wider family. I share our sub with my nephews and my kids so they get value for money from it. Would be better if Nintendo did more than NES/SNES downloadable games in Virtual console you get free with this but a minor quip. From CDkeys point of view, great price and valueThe Pros
- cheap, handy for lots of consoles.
- nothing to see here
- 100Reviewed by LeeCheapestCheapest I could find at the time and code is sent instantly. This is just some more text to hit theThe Pros
- Cheapy Cheap
- 100Reviewed by LeeCheapestBest place to buy and code is sent instantly. The rest of this text is required to hit the minimum cThe Pros
- Its cheap
- 75Reviewed by DSwitch OnlineThe service offered is fine. It's good value that you can attach 5 accounts for less than a 50% price increase. Fundamentally I don't agree with paying to use online on any platform, but if you are someone that accepts it as the norm, the service is decent. Generally the performance has no faults. You also get access to some perks.
- 100Reviewed by LexFast and great!When I bought a code here, I've got it in a few moments and cheaper than in regular stores!
- 100Reviewed by YmkeyNintendo Switch Familie for a great price12months nintendo switch familie for a great price, thanks for making this possible. 26euro79 instead of 34euro99 is the cheapest option i could find in a hurry.The Pros
- Easy to buy, great collection, also recovery if you missed the code is easy.
- None on the side of cdkeys, don't like de subscription movement but it is what it is.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.