Special Price $12.89 RRP $13.29
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
19 Apr 2017
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Forts.
The top 3 reasons to play Forts
- Up to 8 players in online multiplayer with co-op and team deathmatch
- 12 commander characters with unique game-changing abilities
- Build forts of any size and shape, as you fight
- New Multiplayer Training Missions! To help skill up new players, we have added a new ‘Training’ tab to the multiplayer screen, under which are three missions to teach rookie commanders some of the techniques they will need to survive in online battles. Featuring an all new environment and SFX, these missions teach AA defense skills, rush building and structural durability. In addition to this, players can create their own training missions and upload them via the Steam Workshop.
- Tons of Guns - This major free update adds two tech buildings which allow commanders access to six formidable new weapons. The Armoury unlocks Flak guns to clear the skies of enemy projectiles, and EMP rockets to power down enemy tech, both of which can be upgraded to the Shotgun and twin Rocket launcher, respectively. The classic Cannon is now found in the new Munitions Plant, where it is joined by it's little brother, the burst-firing 20mm Cannon. The Factory now produces two beam weapons, the classic Plasma Laser and the new Firebeam, great for penetrating fortifications to ignite them from within.
- Repair Station - In an effort to reduce APM and to add another element of strategy, we have created the Repair Station. Available as a device built directly from the Reactor, the Repair Station repairs damage to surrounding building materials and devices as and when they are damaged in exchange for an ongoing resource cost. Multiple Repair Stations can be built at a time, but should be placed with care to maximise their coverage, while also ensuring they don’t put too much of a strain on your economy.
- Ranked Multiplayer - Players who opt to play ranked matches will have the result of their battles figure into their score, and their rank will be adjusted accordingly on the public Leaderboard. Seasons last for two months, with medals given out to the table toppers in both 1v1 and 2v2 arenas.
- BPO Commanders - Three Black Penguin Oil commanders enter the fray, bringing new abilities to open up fresh multiplayer strategies. Will you choose the self-propelled projectile obsessed Seep with his extra-fast missiles, the insidious Shockenaugh and her explosive barrel incursions, or the all-or-nothing Scattershot with his focus fire?
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- ProcessorPentium Dual-Core 2.7GHz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 520
- Storage1 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $12.89 RRP $13.29