Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition PC
-73%Add to Wish List
10 / 2 / 2012
Action, Adventure, Exploration, FPS, Open World, Sandbox, Sci-fi, Shooter, Singleplayer, Survival
- PC (WW)
Add to Wish List
Special Price €4.79 RRP €17.99
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition PC includes:
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money
- Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts
- Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues
- Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road
- Fallout New Vegas: Gun Runners’ Arsenal
The top 3 reasons to play Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition PC
- Explore the vast expanses of the desert wastelands – from the small towns dotting the Mojave Wasteland to the bright lights of the New Vegas strip.
- The choices you make will bring you into contact with countless characters, creatures, allies, and foes, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
- Enjoy new additions to Fallout: New Vegas such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines directing your companions, a Reputation System that tracks the consequences of your actions, and the aptly titled Hardcore Mode to separate the meek from the mighty.
About Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition PC
- It’s the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead…and that’s before things really get ugly. It’s a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It’s a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.
- As you battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon drenched Vegas Strip, you’ll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, special weapons, mutated creatures and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare “winner takes all” and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/Vista/XP
- ProcessorDual Core 2.0GHz
- Memory 2GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 6 series, ATI 1300XT series
- Storage10GB free space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by MatrixFinallyCannot get this game in India on Steam, but cd keys work and I finally have it on my steam account. Can't wait to play this masterpiece now.
- 100Reviewed by BACKBEST FALLOUTDefinitely most iconic & fun game to play, fair price buying with cdkeys, you must play this If you like fallout seriesThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by BrandonBest Fallout in the seriesThis is without a doubt one of the greatest open world games I have ever played. Despite its aging graphics, the story and atmosphere make up for it. The artwork, style and story work so well for this series. Better than Fallout 3 and 4.The Pros
- Story was very good.
- Atmosphere very good.
- Gameplay is kind of dated and feels bad.
- 100Reviewed by ScottGreatest Game Ever.Excusing the Bethesda bugs, this game is one of the best adventures you will ever take. Mod it for better graphics and you wouldn't know the game is a decade old.The Pros
- Great Story
- 75Reviewed by DillonAweTrue to Caesar
Game is fun and infintely replayable story is not too irritating. it is in fo3 or 4 your not a child with daddy issues your not some panicked parent looking for their kid, your just a courier doing whatever you want. the world is your oyster.The Pros
- DLC is full of compelling story and characters
- many ways to play the game.
- theres so much cut content even if you like the game you'll end up abit upset.
- 100Reviewed by Liuredclassic gameThe best fallout game they ever made, shame they dont let obsidian make more of them like they used to.
- 100Reviewed by AlexAmazing GameI have to say, it is one of the best fallout in the series in my opinion. I would go as far as saying its the best but it may just be me revealing that is the first one I played. I would recommend playing Fallout 3, new vegas and then 4.The Pros
- Several factions
- Makes the world feel populated somehow
- great mod support
- I love this game (nothing)
- 100Reviewed by johnwicksd0gg0MrMy favourite Fallout game. Easy to get yourself lost in.The Pros
- That Obsidian got a chance to remind people what they can do with an rpg.
- Later in game crashes but what can you do when you have to use Bethesda's old ass engine.
- 100Reviewed by jamesGreat gameEasy purchase of this brilliant game. Few bugs due to dev fault but the game works fine otherwise. Thank you!:)The Pros
- 75Reviewed by BRANDONOldie but a goodieIMO the best entry in the fallout series, fantastic narrative. Tons of content
Great Value for any FPS RPG fan
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price €4.79 RRP €17.99