Fallout: New Vegas (PC)
Welcome to Vegas. New Vegas. It’s the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead…and that’s before things really get ugly. It’s a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It’s a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.
As you battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon drenched Vegas Strip, you’ll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, special weapons, mutated creatures and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare “winner takes all” and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3.
•Feel the Heat in New Vegas! Not even nuclear fallout could slow the hustle of Sin City. Explore the vast expanses of the desert wastelands – from small desert towns to the New Vegas strip – and see the Great Southwest as could only be imagined in Fallout.
•Feuding Factions, Colorful Characters and a Host of Hostiles! A war is brewing between rival factions that will change the lives of everyone in New Vegas. The choices you make will bring you into contact with friends and foes, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
•New Systems! Enjoy new additions such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines communication with companions, a Reputation System that tracks your actions, and the aptlytitled Hardcore Mode. Plus, special melee moves and real-time combat mechanics give you new ways to fight.
•An Arsenal of Shiny New Guns! With double the amount of weapons found in Fallout 3, you’ll have more than enough exciting, new ways to deal with the threats of the wasteland. In addition, a new weapons configuration system that lets you tinker with your toys and see the modifications in real time.
•Let it Ride! In a huge, open world with unlimited options you can see the sights, choose sides, or go it alone. Peacemaker or Hard Case, House Rules or the Wild Card – it’s all in how you play the game.
- 100Reviewed by Evanbest falloutive played every fps fallout game and imo this is the best one i would consider buying if you havent playedThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by MysteryCRBest Money SpentThis is one of the greatest games ever, and only having to spend $2!! for it is a steal, I recommend you buy this game! fast delivery and very safe!The Pros
- 75Reviewed by Conner ParkerIt was alrightit was alright. It took alot to figure out the Ui and the map. And not knowing what to do.The Pros
- How you could go in most buildings and loot a lot of things.
- Not knowing what to do. I spent 2 hours trying to figure out what I was even doing.
- 100Reviewed by ZacFallout New VegasGet it! It's so cheap and worth every penny! This was one of the greatest RPGs at the time and still is today. Have fun modding the game or just enjoying the vast open world and deep RPG mechanics! Masterpiece! Delivered perfectly and instantly!The Pros
- Fast Delivery! Amazing Game!
- 75Reviewed by BluePenguinBeautiful gameEven though I've only played about 11 hours of this game so far, I'm having the time of my life. It's such a fun game, with a good story.
Not only does it have a good story but it has fun side quests, where you choose whether to be a good guy, or a bad guy. So far, it's actually had consequences.
I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes.The Pros
- Story Gameplay Killing horrible things
- It crashes
- 100Reviewed by butterbanana1best singleplayer gameamazing need the dlcs for the best experiance but still great without them. ive played through the game at least 5 times.The Pros
- weapons and story
- occasional game crash
- 75Reviewed by MoopleSyrupNew VegasAnother game I waited a long time to buy, another game I missed out on. An increbily well written story with tons of interesting morale choices to make inthe pursuit of life.
- 75Reviewed by LewisBargain!Cost me less than £2, whats not to love?
- 100Reviewed by Kieranextremely good thanks CD keys.i saved about 15 pound on this game from CD keys. great site. actually my new favourite site haha.
- 100Reviewed by sanxExtaordinaryNot only did it come with New Vegas, it also came with the orignal fallout 3 in a fallout bundle! for £6.99 this is incredible!
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam