Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK)
NOTE: This is a pre-order, please read our Pre Order information here before purchasing
Special Price $47.69 RRP $48.79
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
05 Nov 2021
out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK).
The top 3 reasons to play Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK)
- Call of Duty: Vanguard for PC is the eighteenth game in the Call of Duty first-person shooter (fps) franchise.
- This game takes place after the death of Hitler, despite the name Vanguard implying those in front, and it plays out over four theatres of war: namely: the Western Front, the Eastern Front, North Africa and the South Pacific.
- Play as one of four special operatives – which indicates the birth of spec ops teams – running over twenty maps in the various areas. See more about the spec ops troops below.
About Call of Duty: Vanguard PC (EU & UK)
- Call of Duty: Vanguard for PC is the eighteenth game in the Call of Duty first-person shooter (fps) franchise. This game takes place after the death of Hitler, despite the name Vanguard implying those in front, and it plays out over four theatres of war: namely: the Western Front, the Eastern Front, North Africa and the South Pacific.
- About the Game - The game is set after Hitler’s death, as mentioned above, just as the Allies are beginning to relax into the idea that they have won and the war is, at long last, over. However, word has got out that Hitler had a plan for this, or at least his remaining cronies and supporters do, and the project, code named, ‘Project Phoenix’ is underway to appoint Hitler’s successor – who would, presumably, continue with his nefarious plans for Aryan world domination.
- The main protagonist of the game is the evil Heinrich Freisinger who is supposedly based on real life baddy Heinrich Muller, who ran the Gestapo for the Reich showing appalling dedication to his career and apparently driven by ambition rather than ideology… While Hitler did, in fact, have a chosen successor, he was a political appointee, not, as this game implies, the spiritual successor to his plans.
- This just goes to show that the Call of Duty franchise is close to exhausting the possibilities of pure historical fact, and moving ever closer to the boundary between historical fact and pure fiction as has already been explored in some of the ‘alternate time-lines’ that have appeared in other games in the series.
- You will play as one of four special operatives – which indicates the birth of spec ops teams – running over twenty maps in the various areas. See more about the spec ops troops below.
- The Nitty Gritty - This game embraces the authenticity of the time, with an emphasis on realistic WWII weaponry, a win for those who enjoy the differences in the heft and report of the different weapons. Good News for Zombie lovers, they are back again! There is also an all new Battle Royale with a brand new map in which to fight to the death. Good news for those annoyed by players with cheat codes becoming all but unbeatable: there is a new anti-cheat system, so you will once again be able to sneak up on people, dodge their bullets as allowed by the game’s parameters, and hide from the most blood-thirsty opponents once more. Sixteen of the twenty game maps allow for 6 player versus 6 player games to play out, while the remaining four maps are dedicated to the Champion Hill mode. The story campaign game plays out on all four fronts but the ending of the saga draws the four antagonists together for a final scenario in which loose ends are tied up.
- Special Ops is Born - The Special Ops troops all have fictional names, but were inspired by real life heroes:
- Sgt. Arthur Kingsley is British, a member of the 9th Parachute Regiment, and inspired by real life Black paratrooper Sydney Cornell.
- Lt. Polina Petrova, who is a Soviet, from the 138th Rifle Division. Polina may or may not be a red hot sniper like her real life inspiration Lyudmila Pavlichenko, who was so good at it that she earned the nickname Lady Death.
- Capt. Wade Jackson, from the USA is a member of the Navy’s Scouting Squadron Six. He is based upon Vernon L Micheel, who was famed for blowing up Japanese aircraft carriers at the battle of Midway in the Pacific.
- And finally, 2nd Lt. Lucas Riggs is an Australian, from the 20th Battalion and based on the real life hero Charles Upham who was a New Zealander, often claimed to be the most decorated Commonwealth soldier for winning not one but two Victoria Crosses – one in Egypt and one Crete.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64-Bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory8 GB
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 960 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 380
- Storage45 GB
- OSWindows 10 64 Bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4770K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Memory16 GB
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1070 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
- Storage45 GB
GenreAction, Adventure, FPS, Multiplayer, Shooter, Real-Time, First-person Shooter
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by Jamesguuciigud game but i do be very bad at it. zombie is kinda meh and MP do be vibing when the homies be on n stuffThe Pros
- is good yes
- am bad at it
- 75Reviewed by AlfieGreat gameLove this game, great graphics, accurate to time set, all round great game but can lag sometimes but nether the least still a great shooter gameThe Pros
- Lags sometimes
- 75Reviewed by BrianGood gameI feel that there is some small problems with the game that will be ironed out in the next update other then this all round good game
- 75Reviewed by ConnorVAnguardThe game is good in parts, but I still have issues with certain aspects such as the overpowered jumping. Overall I will be playing a hell of a lot of this game, as it’s my era of CoDThe Pros
- Good selection of guns, I like the operator mode
- Jumping online
- 75Reviewed by EliottVanguardFast paced great fun! A few minor bugs nothing more than usual for a release great addition to the cod franchise.The Pros
- Gameplay engine.
- Couple minor bugs with launch.
- 75Reviewed by JakGetting closer to how COD used to beStill don't get the same kind of nostalgia i did with COD4, MW2, WAW, etc... But still i have actually enjoyed playing this!
- 100Reviewed by DanielGreat gameGreat service, fast delivery. It’s a cod game so you know what to expect. Fast pace action and good graphics on series xThe Pros
- Multiplayer and campaign
- Nothing, all is good
- 100Reviewed by barryCALL OF DUTY: VANGUARD - ULTIMATE EDITION XBOX ONE & XBOX SERIES X|S (UK)Absolutely Amazing game would recmmend to everyone that is a big call of duty fan , great game play love the campaignThe Pros
- the game the campaign the multi player
- 100Reviewed by RyanCall of duty: VangaurdGot my code instantly by email, fast and reliable service as always :) games not great but not the worst cod to date.The Pros
- Instant code via email
- Can always rely on cdkeys
- 75Reviewed by PaulCODGood to see the series feel like a COD but with new elements! Love it, new maps new mutilplayer modes so far so goodThe Pros
- Graphics game play
- The size over a 100gb!! And campers !
Write Your Review
Activate with Battle.net
- In a web browser, head to: https://battle.net/account/management/claim-code.html
- Create a free Blizzard account or Log in to the account where you would like to redeem your code.
- Click the “Redeem a Code” button on the “Overview” page, enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com.
- Click “Redeem Code”, and then follow the prompts to download the game to your PC
- You can then launch the game by using the Battle.net Desktop App found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/25949
- You can find additional support with the Blizzard.net activation process and client here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/
Special Price $47.69 RRP $48.79