For the first time on home consoles, the quirky rhythm-based action of Rhythm Paradise returns, so get ready to gather your friends and family round the TV to experience a colourful world of quirky rhythm games!
Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise for Wii features 50 brand new rhythm games and the eccentric characters and funny situations that Rhythm Paradise fans have come to know and love. From playing golf with mandrill to controlling a flowerpot-punching karate man, everything has to be done in time to the beat to win.
Try not to let the craziness occurring on screen distract you from the music because it is keeping the rhythm that counts. If you do stop to look at what's going on then you won't be disappointed, as each of the 50 rhythm games has their own short story featuring the classic Rhythm Paradise humour. In a European exclusive, fans will also be able to switch between the Japanese and English soundtracks covering many musical styles.
Be careful not to miss a beat! Losing the rhythm in Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise means you lose the game - but don't worry, the controls are really easy to pick up! Just press the A Button or the A Button and B Button together! Half the fun is learning how to master each situation, and while the action is just as challenging as fans of the series would expect, beginners won't be stuck for long thanks to the new feature that allows you to check the correct performance of the song to help you to master the required rhythm.
Some games can be played in co-op mode, so why not invite a friend to play with you? The aim is to play together and master the different rhythms; the more compatible you are, the higher your score! If you're feeling particularly competitive then why not challenge your friend to play one of the Endless Dual Games? The fun doesn't stop but the action becomes progressively harder as you go on - a real test of your rhythm skills.
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* Purchases deemed not to be for personal use will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.