Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Expansion Pass Switch
28 / 11 / 2017
动作, 动作角色扮演, 角色扮演
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes the Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Expansion Pass for Nintendo Switch. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to get the Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Expansion Pass
- Continue the adventure with the Expansion Pass for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- Hours of new content awaits you, including the mystical Torna - The Golden Country!
- Learn the hidden details of Jin and the tragic fall of his homeland.
About the Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Expansion Pass
- The Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Expansion Pass includes:
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country
- Battle Challenge Mode Pack
- Rare Blade Pack
- New Quests Packs
- Helpful Items Packs
- Meet new characters and learn more about some of those you first met in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, including Jin, Lora, and Mythra.
- Take control of both Drivers and Blades in battle. Each character’s abilities and Arts will change based on which position they’re fighting from. Drivers can even use their own weapons.
- Explore a new Titan, the Kingdom of Torna. This ancient, dragon-like Titan houses a civilization on its tail.
- Enjoy other features like camping and community levels as you make your way through the thrilling story.
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo account
- Nintendo eShop access
- Internet connection for activation and online features
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.