Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time Xbox One (UK)
Test Content Here
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.
The top 3 reasons to play Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
- Crash 4 introduces the quantum masks, the powerful protectors of time and space.
- While you can switch between playing as crash or coco throughout this game, you’ll also get some fresh perspectives and new gameplay from alternate timeline paths
- Learn some new tricks with neo cortex’s blaster or reek some havoc with dingodile’s vacuum gun.
About Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
- It’s About Time - for a brand-wumping new Crash Bandicoot game! Crash fourward into a time shattered adventure with your favourite marsupials.
- Neo Cortex and N. Tropy are back at it again and launching an all-out assault on not just this universe, but the entire multiverse! Crash and Coco are here to save the day by reuniting the four quantum masks and bending the rules of reality.
- New abilities? Check. More playable characters? Yep. Alternate dimensions? Obviously. Ridonkulous bosses? For sure. Same awesome sauce? You bet your sweet jorts. Wait, are they actually jorts? Not in this universe!
- Crash bandicoot games have long been about finding new and interesting ways to play through the adventure. While you can switch between playing as crash or coco throughout this game, you’ll also get some fresh perspectives and new gameplay from alternate timeline paths. Learn some new tricks with neo cortex’s blaster or reek some havoc with dingodile’s vacuum gun. On top of that, players can discover the bumpa berry-fueled take on mirror mode - n. Verted mode. This mode offers new ways to experience the game and earn rewards. One dimension could be asking you to traverse through a neon wasteland, while another tasks players’ with spinning
- Bend the rules of reality: Crash 4 introduces the quantum masks, the powerful protectors of time and space. Crash and coco will need their assistance throughout the game to tackle the crazy challenges that are going to be thrown at gameplayers. Whether it’s ika-ika, who gives gamers the ability to instantly flip your center of gravity at the press of a button, kupuna-wa, who allows players to slow down time, or lani-loli, who allows one to phase-shift elements in and out of existence. Bend the rules of reality and alter your environment with these new masks on your journey to restore order to the multiverse.
- The devious villains neo cortex and dr. N. Tropy have finally escaped their interdimensional prison, leaving an evil scientist sized hole in the universe. Now they’ve got their eyes set on not only simply conquering this dimension, but all dimensions, and it’s up to crash and coco to save the day. N. Sanity beach is where crash’s adventure first started, and where it begins in crash 4. But there have definitely been changes since players first saw n. Sanity beach all those years ago, and throughout crash 4 you’ll notice changes to gameplay and even the art style. Paint all over the environment to see their path forward.
What are the system requirements?
- OSXbox One / Xbox X
- SubscriptionOnline multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
- OtherInternet Access
Activate with Xbox
Xbox One/360 Console
- Load the “Home” screen (make sure you’re signed in), and navigate right to “Store”
- In “Categories”, select “Games”.
- Choose the “Use a code” option.
- Select the option to “enter the 25 character code”, and enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. You can find additional support for your Xbox Live account here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com