Wargroove Switch (EU)
Each player takes control of an army and its commander unit to wage war on their enemies! Wargroove is extremely easy to pick up, with accessibility at the forefront of its design, and very difficult to master, with deep gameplay mechanics that complement strategic play.
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from the 4 warring factions - the Cherrystone Kingdom, Heavensong Empire, Felheim Legion and Floran Tribes
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favour
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design your own battlefield with easy to use in-game map and campaign editors
Choose your Commander!
The Commanders are at the heart of Wargroove – a cast of exciting and energetic characters who each have their own distinct personalities and motivations. As well as acting as your avatars in-game, your Commanders will also be able to fight alongside your army as powerful units on the field. Be careful though - if they fall the battle is lost!
Get into the Groove!
Each Commander can use a special move called a groove, which can be activated once their meter has filled to 100%. Each groove is unique to the Commander, and changes up the battlefield in an entirely different way. For example, the Cherrystone Kingdom’s Mercia can use her groove to heal adjacent units, whereas Valder of the Felheim Legion uses his groove to conjure the undead, spawning a new unit.
Easily make the game your own, by crafting custom scenarios and maps using the in-game editors. There are endless possibilities, from creating your own story-driven missions with sub-quests, plot twists, ambushes and hidden secrets, to easily changing the rules of the game without any mods or external tools.
Weather adds a degree of unpredictability to battles. Will favourable winds give you that extra push you need to reach an enemy, or will a blizzard bog your units down in snowdrifts? Weather forces Commanders to think on their feet when conditions change.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.