Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion Switch
9 / 3 / 2018
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion.
The top 3 reasons to play Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
- Splatoon 2 is a fun and original third-person shooter game.
- Experience a wide variety of multiplayer modes, including competitive ranked mode and co-op play!
- You can play as an Octoling for the first time ever in the Octo Expansion, the new single-player campaign for Splatoon 2.
About Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
- The new adventure will feature 80 missions starring Agent 8, a new character who awakens without her memories on a dark subway platform.
- Navigate the twisted depths in a battle to reach the surface of Inkopolis. Once you escape, you'll be able to join multiplayer* matches as an Octoling!
- Play as an Octoling who's lost her memory in a new single-player adventure spanning 80 missions.
- Navigate an underground facility to reach the surface of Inkopolis.
- Take on a variety of mission types packed with new challenges you won't find in the main game.
- Complete the campaign to unlock Octolings (Girl or Boy) as playable characters in multiplayer* battles.
- Unravel mysteries hidden below Inkopolis with Pearl, Marina, & Cap'n Cuttlefish.
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo Account
- Nintendo eShop access
- Internet connection for activation and online play
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.