Stellaris: Nemesis PC - DLC
特殊价格 US$ 13.99 RRP US$ 21.69
Paradox Development Studio
15 / 4 / 2021
好评原声音轨, 模拟, 氛围, 沙盒, 科幻, 策略, Military
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Stellaris: Nemesis . Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Stellaris: Nemesis
- Turn allies against each other through the use of smear campaigns and by instigating diplomatic incidents. Play your cards right, and they’ll be none the wiser: what they don’t know will hurt them
- As your Infiltration Level grows you’ll unlock new operations, such as Sabotage Starbase, Acquire Assets or Steal Tech.
- Nemesis includes new ships inspired by some of the most imposing empires in science fiction. Whether you’re taking control of the galaxy or wiping it out, you’ll look as powerful as you feel.
About Stellaris: Nemesis
- Nemesis is an expansion to Stellaris in which the player will be able to determine the fate of a destabilizing galaxy. Adding espionage tools, a path to power as the Galactic Custodian to combat endgame crises - or the Menace option to BECOME the endgame crisis - Nemesis gives you the most powerful tools ever available in Stellaris.
- Ultimately you will have to make the choice between chaos or control, to take charge of a galaxy spiraling into crisis. Will you find a way to take power through diplomacy or subterfuge, or will you watch the stars go out one by one?
- Become the Crisis: You are the fire that spreads across the galaxy, threatening its very existence. As your empire becomes more and more menacing, you’ll unlock powerful bonuses to finish a hopeless galactic stalemate on your own terms. If the rest of the galaxy can’t stop you in time, you can unleash enough power to end all of existence!
- Galactic Custodian: It’s up to you to campaign for the Galactic Community to declare you a Custodian, granting you emergency powers to combat the Crisis. Use them to bring the galaxy back from the edge of destruction and restore order. When the crisis is defeated you may choose to relinquish your powers...or keep them, and form a new Galactic Imperium.
- Espionage: Knowledge is power; use new tools to spy on your enemies (or friends). Deploy Envoys to lead covert Operations and counterintelligence behind enemy borders. Lies and deceit will throw your enemies off your scent while you learn their deepest secrets.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Processor Intel Core i5-3570K / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1GB VRAM) / AMD® Radeon R7 370 (2GB VRAM)
- Storage10 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OS 10.11 (El Capitan)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4570S
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics Nvidia GeForce GT 750M or equivalent AMD card (1GB VRAM)
- Storage 10 GB available space
SteamOS + Linux
- OSUbuntu 16.04 x64
- Processor Intel Core i3-530 / AMD FX-6350
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 / AMD ATI Radeon HD 5870 (1GB VRAM) / AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 / Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Storage12 GB available space
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com