Zombieland: Double Tap - Road Trip Switch (EU)
特殊价格 US$ 12.09 RRP US$ 49.69
15 / 10 / 2019
动作, 射击, 街机
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip .
The top 3 reasons to play Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip
- Over 18 levels & locations and 1-4 player co-op combat
- Unlockable characters from new Zombieland Movie and 15+ zombie types
- Fun & funny campaign modes with Epic Horde & Boss Battles
About Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip
- With its own unique story, set between the events of the first movie, Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip is a ridiculously fun top-down twin-stick shooter featuring local co-op multiplayer for up to four players.
- Play as your favorite heroes from the original — Tallahassee, Columbus, Wichita and Little Rock — as well as new unlockable characters from the upcoming sequel
- The game embraces the game-like elements seen in the film by incorporating everything from the “Rules” to “Zombie Kill of the Week”
- Use your special abilities, an arsenal of weapons and the essential Zombieland rules for survival to stay alive against huge numbers of uniquely grotesque and dangerous undead monstrosities in Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip’s story-based campaign mode, wave-based horde mode, and boss battles
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com