Urban Flow Switch (EU)
特殊价格 US$ 13.49 RRP US$ 19.19
20 / 6 / 2020
模拟, 街机, 解谜
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Urban Flow Switch (EU).
The top 3 reasons to play Urban Flow Switch (EU)
- Play by yourself or with friends in scalable drop-in, drop-out local co-op mode for two, three, or four players!
- Avoid accidents by paying close attention to special vehicles and to the other players. Special vehicles include the ambulance, which can’t wait for long, and the tank – which will plough through anything in its way.
- You can help your friends or be a little rascal and spread the chaos!
About Urban Flow Switch (EU)
- Urban Flow is a game about the subtle beauty of city streets filled with cars moving in perfect harmony.
- But such order does not happen all by itself - the city needs YOU to control the traffic lights and to make sure everything goes smoothly
- That means no crashes, no jams. Everything will run perfectly - as long as you stay focused!
- Immerse yourself in a beautiful, hand-crafted, low-poly world to discover the enormous satisfaction of watching the hundreds of tiny, colourful cars flowing through the streets – all while listening to the chill, urban music.
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com