Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack Switch (EU)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes:
The top 3 reasons to play Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack Switch
- Drum on the Taiko well to attack! Mess it up and you'll be attacked! Compose a team of your favorite characters to take on even stronger enemies!
- Travel to all sorts of ages throughout history and do away with the bad guys!
- The library consists of over 130 songs, including 6 newly added titles such as “Pretender” by Official Hige Dandism and “Gurenge” from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba!
About Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack Switch
- Taiko no Tatsujin RPG?! Join Don-chan in two exciting RPG adventures! From the past to the future, Don-chan sets out on a great adventure that will transcend time and space and save the world from mysterious occurrences around the world in "Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack".
- Enjoy a relaxing adventure through the world where you control Don freely in Story Mode! Take care of foes you encounter in Taiko Battles!
- In "Rhythmic Adventure 1" you'll serendipitously meet Tocky who has the important job of protecting all of history. He tells you his friend Ticky has been abducted by someone named Professor Timedyne. This wily professor is trying to use Ticky to dismantle history!
- In "Rhythmic Adventure 2" the treasures that protect the very being of the world, the Ooparts, have been stolen by the shady organization The Hexagria Magical Society! In order to retrieve them, Don and Katsu embark on a grand adventure! Will Don and his friends be able to retrieve the Ooparts successfully and save the world?!
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com